Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Had a Tech Out

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    There are toilets of all types some more expensive than others.

Forget that you have no idea how much other time was spent in that install job or other cost related to the job. You do not see the drive time to pick up the fixture, the time spent processing warranty paper work, the office helps time, insurance cost etc... you do not have a clue.
    Reading really blows you guys away, doesn't it? LEARN TO READ. I am not the one who posted those numbers, jerryd_2008 did. If you can't even comprehend a thread on the internet, how do you do your job? Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by skizot View Post
    Reading really blows you guys away, doesn't it? LEARN TO READ. I am not the one who posted those numbers, jerryd_2008 did. If you can't even comprehend a thread on the internet, how do you do your job? Sheesh.
    Uh I think you need to re read your reply, you are the one that suggested the the plumber was being paid too much.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Uh I think you need to re read your reply, you are the one that suggested the the plumber was being paid too much.
    Thanks for proving again you can't read. Given the numbers someone listed, I made my post. Like I said before, comprehension must really be a difficult subject for you.

Dude, Yes I replied to post #19 by jerryd 2008, with post # 20. In post #21 you replied to my post, unsolicited. Now you start with personal attacks of ignorance. I can tell you this, should you ever be lucky enough to find the tech who can solve your issues. At the very next sign of trouble you will be right back here whining about why he won`t ever come back.

Quote Originally Posted by skizot View Post
    Thanks for proving again you can't read. Given the numbers someone listed, I made my post. Like I said before, comprehension must really be a difficult subject for you.
    Look dumba** you posed the question not someone else so the numbers are irrelevant. You are as asinine as your presumptions.

Wow, two morons taking this thread about as far off topic as possible. Get a clue, guys. Thanks.

No longer serves any real purpose.

Thread closed.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123