Within a few days of replacing an older HVAC with a new Trane 80% efficiency model, water began to puddle in the attic and leak thru my ceiling in the den. There is no water in the pan under the unit. The attic is floored so I've cut a few holes along the condensate line looking for where the water may be coming from and to sop up the water. I haven't been able to find the source of the water. But, then, I've only exposed about a third of the line in various places. Before I remove the entire floor, I was hoping someone could tell me if I'm on the right track or a simpler method to a solution.