epr and txv adjustments

hi,
    I am a chiller mech and not a refrigeration guy so I need a little help, I have a system that is single compressor and two coolers and one freezer, epr's on cooler set for 22# (r134) and superheat at coil is 10* and outside near epr superheat can range from 10 up to 23, can epr vales back up refrigerent and flood suction line with liquid up stream of epr to show high superheat, and will this cause liquid to trickle into suction line and show almost no superheat at compressor even though it is at 8* at all evaps??? I hope that is enough description to get an answer, please post any more info needed

epr

yes it can happen, you should try opening the epr up and see if it goes away then readjust.

Quote Originally Posted by 9675 View Post
    hi,
    I am a chiller mech and not a refrigeration guy so I need a little help, I have a system that is single compressor and two coolers and one freezer, epr's on cooler set for 22# (r134) and superheat at coil is 10* and outside near epr superheat can range from 10 up to 23, can epr vales back up refrigerent and flood suction line with liquid up stream of epr to show high superheat, and will this cause liquid to trickle into suction line and show almost no superheat at compressor even though it is at 8* at all evaps??? I hope that is enough description to get an answer, please post any more info needed
    You’ve got the post count, now apply for Pro Membership.

I can’t and won’t answer your question here.

Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    You’ve got the post count, now apply for Pro Membership.

I can’t and won’t answer your question here.
    X2.Apply for pro Membership.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here