+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apprentice position wanted in NJ

Post Likes

Apprentice position wanted in NJ

Hi all,

I'm a recent grad of a vocational program for apprentice level air-conditioning/refrigeration. I am looking for any related position with an established company, primarily in the central New Jersey area, although i would certainly consider anything north or south. In addition to the program certificate I have 608/609 certification, RSES I & II Tech Institute, blueprints, osha, and some boiler training, as well as class instruction for someone at my level. If you are looking for a dependable, knowledgeable, entry-level apprentice, or know someone that is, in this area, please give me a shout so that we can further discuss things.

Thank you.

Post Likes
    whereabouts in central NJ. the company i work for is actually looking for help.
    "The things you own end up owning you. "

Tyler Durden

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by fogshat View Post
    Hi all,

I'm a recent grad of a vocational program for apprentice level air-conditioning/refrigeration. I am looking for any related position with an established company, primarily in the central New Jersey area, although i would certainly consider anything north or south. In addition to the program certificate I have 608/609 certification, RSES I & II Tech Institute, blueprints, osha, and some boiler training, as well as class instruction for someone at my level. If you are looking for a dependable, knowledgeable, entry-level apprentice, or know someone that is, in this area, please give me a shout so that we can further discuss things.

Thank you.
    Email sent.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in