Basic HVAC Goodman or York better

Hello. I would like to ask for some advice. I have a split-level home in PA, and I am interested in the federal tax credit. I am trying to decide between two brands right now.

My choices are:

Goodman GMH95070 two stage, 95% gas furnace
    Goodman GSX13024 13 SEER 2ton condensing unit.

OR

York Latitude TG9S, single stage, 95% gas furnace
    York Latitude TCGD 13 SEER 2ton A/C

I would buy the extended warranties, so they have the same-length warranties. Assuming these are reputable installers (although the Goodman installer isn't listed as one of the dealers on their website), can anyone strictly recommend which unit would be better? Or am I just crazy to be thinking of the low-end models?

Thanks!

keep looking

Installations being equal I would go for the goodman bid; the york you were quoted uses a recip compressor and has poor coil protection.

The GMH is two stage but can't be set up with a two stage t-stat (second stage comes on after a preset time whether it's needed or not). The GMV is a better choice (ecm blower motor + t-stat controlled staging) - http://www.goodmanmfg.com/Home/Produ...8/Default.aspx
    General public's attitude towards our energy predicament: "I reject the reality of finite resource depletion and substitute it with my own; energy is infinite, we just need an alternative storage medium to run the cars on. The economy can grow indefinitely - we just need to "green" everything! Technology is energy! Peak what?"