+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Package Unit....IN AN ATTIC!!!!!

Post Likes
    Nice, probably in a right to work state, or should I say, right to be a hack state.

Post Likes
    Just when you think you’ve seen all the stupid …..you realize there’s much more out there.
    Want the whole truth WWW.infowars.com

Post Likes
    w.t.f---

Post Likes
    I think it looks good, The roof shades the condenser in the summer an keeps leaves out of it in the summer.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by duct_dude View Post
    Fedders use to make a package unit that went in the attic.Had a call on my first one told the lady I would go around the back and check it out, I could here it running from the porch. Went all the way around and back to the door I thought someone was pulling my leg. Sure enough it was in the attic. The condenser used a blower wheel that sucked air up a 12 inch duct from the eve acrossed the coil and back out to the eve.Worked ok but very loud.
    Yep, I inherited about 20 of these all HP's. When they finally died the attics were SO SMALL, I had to cut them apart with a torch to get them out! And we had to get them out to install a new unit. What a PITA
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in