Southwest Fort Worth Installer Looking for Sidework

Type B Environmental Air License Holder
    Universal EPA License Holder
    Six Years Experience on New Installs and Changeouts
    Some trade school (TCC A/C program)

I am looking to pick up a little side work. If you have a job that you need a little help with then I am your guy. I have done alot of work for Craig Anderson (anderserco), but would like to pick up a little bit more. I have all my own tools, and can work with little or no supervision. If you have a little something just drop me a line.

Thanks,

Cory Wells
    Installs, Changeouts, & Heat Stroke.....not necessarily in that order

Quote Originally Posted by rubberduck View Post
    Type B Environmental Air License Holder
    Universal EPA License Holder
    Six Years Experience on New Installs and Changeouts
    Some trade school (TCC A/C program)

I am looking to pick up a little side work. If you have a job that you need a little help with then I am your guy. I have done alot of work for Craig Anderson (anderserco), but would like to pick up a little bit more. I have all my own tools, and can work with little or no supervision. If you have a little something just drop me a line.

Thanks,

Cory Wells
    No overtime where you’re at? I always thought that techs that need to find "side work" must be missing something at their day jobs. Either not enough work or not enough pay. Hardworking hungry techs like you should have the opportunity to make enough money on your regular job. IMHO

I've also always thought that techs who moonlight (that's what we old farts call it...moonlighting) should just jump right into their own business and stop pulling the rope at both ends. You know, jump right in there with the rest of us and compete on your own, instead of competing with your employer.

But what do I know; I'm just an old dog with old fashion work ethics.

Bill

HVAC is not my primary means of income. My full time job is a power plant operator working with chillers, cooling towers, and boilers. I work on evening shift position (4:00pm to midnight). During my extra time I have a few guys that I do HVAC work for. Things have been kinda slow so I am trying to make a few more connections. I am the type of guy that doensn't like to sit around all day waiting to go to work. If there is sunlight I feel like I ought to be earning some cash doing something.

HVAC is not my primary means of income. My full time job is a power plant operator working with chillers, cooling towers, and boilers. I work on evening shift position (4:00pm to midnight). During my extra time I have a few guys that I do HVAC work for. Things have been kinda slow so I am trying to make a few more connections. I am the type of guy that doensn't like to sit around all day waiting to go to work. If there is sunlight I feel like I ought to be earning some cash doing something.
    I wish you lived out here...I'd put you to work in heartbeat. Your a rare breed.

Best of luck in your search.

Bill

If there is sunlight I feel like I ought to be earning some cash doing something.
    Hehehe. I on the otherhand.... work from 8 until 7 or 8 then go do some side work. I will not steal work from my employer... however there are people who like my thoroughness on the job and have told neighbors etc. Unfortunately I am so busy with my day job I dont seem to have any time for myself right now. Besides.. I also work the "Mart" and have had to cut back my hours there.
    But then I am a service tech and dont get off at a regular time like installers.
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Hehehe. I on the otherhand.... work from 8 until 7 or 8 then go do some side work. I will not steal work from my employer... however there are people who like my thoroughness on the job and have told neighbors etc. Unfortunately I am so busy with my day job I dont seem to have any time for myself right now. Besides.. I also work the "Mart" and have had to cut back my hours there.
    But then I am a service tech and dont get off at a regular time like installers.

I would really like to get some more service tech time. Learn more about the troubleshooting side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    We call those referrals...we bonus our techs for bringing those referrels back to the company. Win Win Win