Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    That is a breath of fresh air compared to the stuff I see in the field.

very nice work......just have one question. do you guys use clear pvc primer. i always afraid to use it b/c i think the inspector will question whether it was use or not. it makes the job look so much cleaner.
    "The things you own end up owning you. "

Tyler Durden

yes clear..plumbers also use clear...not a code here

excellent work...except the outside unit disconnect looks crooked..
    learn from yesterday, experience it today, gain knowledge for tomorrow.
    -Amech

very nice piping!!!!

It's really nice work as I indicated in my earlier post; however I just noticed the disconnect on the wall is out of plum. What up with that? Electricians couldn't get it right?

the disconnect is from the original condenser that sat there...no one knows where the electrician went or when he is coming back...I hope he does not hack it all up i can just imagine 15' whips instead of nice hard conduit...or worse yet have them screwed to the condensers

very clean!
    HVAC PRO IN THE MAKING
    NATE's:
    Gas Heat Service/ Installation
    Air-to-Air Heat Pump Service/ Installation
    Air Conditioning Service/ Installation

Sorry - yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.

Thumbs up

Man, What would it cost to send my installers to train with your guys??? I can't even get them to wear a hat straight...forget refrigerant piping!!!
    After finding out our second born was also a boy, my wife asked "why are you sooooooo happy" to which I replied; "2 of those things are easier to keep up with than 20,000!"

No substitute for hard pipe and unistrut. I do not use linesets anymore and this job is a perfect representation of why. Hope yall did a good leak check on all those joints! One more thing, that must be 410A, did yall purge with nitrogen while brazing? I believe its more crucial with POE oil.Our install guys never do but most of the service guys do.

nitrogen purge...huh? lol I asked them a wile back about it..they just gave me a goofy look. they pressurize with nitrogen to 100lbs then check it after 15 min. If there is a tiny leak usually i find it at start up when i call and ask "did u pressurize this?" They take pride in there work that is for sure.

i didnt mean leak check with nitrogen, i meant "purge" while you were brazing to eliminate oxidization inside the piping. Our install guys give me the same goofy look or they tell me how they have done this for years and its been ok without it! Reguardless if it works without it, its a good habit to get into. And if those units were 410A they should pressurize with a lot more than 100 psig for leak checking, more like 350-400 psig. It probably won't matter but it wouldnt hurt!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast