Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

One of my favorite holidays

Fathers day and Memorial day are my favorites because I spend them with my dad. He just turned 80 in April and two weeks after his birthday I found out he has cancer. So I like to spend as much time with him as possible. Memorial Day we sit around and talk about WWII and watch war movies. Fathers Day we grill and everyone comes over. I go over every sunday and see him now. I mow his grass and we talk about what ever. I traded a guy some A/C work for a restored '68 mustang. He likes me to bring it over and help me work on it. I am really going to miss him.

Our family (Mom's side) does Memorial Day. This year we had 25 gathered. 4 generations, 5 over 75 with 3 over 80, 5 under 5 with 2 under 1. Tradition for 60+ years I'm told.

the loonie is at the very right

OK, I'll be the first to say it. Who's the hotty dead center in the shorts and blueish/purple top?

Nice looking family Baldie. I can see why they keep you on the end. You are almost in the neighbor's yard.

See if this works

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    OK, I'll be the first to say it. Who's the hotty dead center in the shorts and blueish/purple top?
    I think they just asked her to be part of that family as they were getting ready to take the picture. See, she has her purse on her shoulder. Probably just walking down the street and she does not have green on like everyone else.

Loonie, next time she walks by ask her how she likes BMW`s?

The cutest one is the one on the far left kneeling. Now she's a BABE!

Talking

Originally posted by benncool

See if this works

[/B]
    Works for me . Ahh, any shrimp left over?
    5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions

As soon as I saw that pic I knew it was a race between Robo and James to make a comment about her. My money was on James though as he has been showing signs of being ready to test the waters again, and ... Loonie's not from Michigan. Of course Robo is always ready

don
    don sleeth - HVAC-Talk Founder
    HVAC Computer Systems
    Heat Load Calculation Software

luck of the draw don> i just happened on the post first> funny thing is< ten minutes into a conversation with the young ladies they usually compliment me by saying how much i am like there dad or favorite uncle and i go right into father mode> just went to see one of my favorite dance partners get married because she was proud to have me as an older "father like" friend>

i"ll pick up a new keyboard tomorrow< i promise>

10 min later and

They usually say "Wow it`s so big!!" with me.

yea< well it didn"t take anyone here that long to figure out the size of your ego so you must take it easy on the women>

yea< well it didn"t take anyone here that long to figure out the size of your ego so you must take it easy on the women>
    Robyn what the heck is up with all those arrows. Looks like you are trying to play cowboy and Indians on your computer.

OK guys, put your tongues back in your mouths

The babe in the middle is the teenage daughter of a cousin. She's available but jailbait!

The babe on the far left is my first cousin, known her since the day she was born. She's the Mom of the 2 little squirts in the purple tops beside her. And not available <g>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast