Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by benncool
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    yea< well it didn"t take anyone here that long to figure out the size of your ego so you must take it easy on the women>
    Robyn what the heck is up with all those arrows. Looks like you are trying to play cowboy and Indians on your computer.
    My home ketboard did not like the glass of water I poured on it and has been rebeling. Sorry, I picked up a new one today.

She's available but jailbait!

You shouldn't tempt this croud Loonie! I'll bet theres 13 vans heading your way this mornin!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by benncool
    yea< well it didn"t take anyone here that long to figure out the size of your ego so you must take it easy on the women>
    Robyn what the heck is up with all those arrows. Looks like you are trying to play cowboy and Indians on your computer.
    My home ketboard did not like the glass of water I poured on it and has been rebeling. Sorry, I picked up a new one today.
    I figured it was soiled from you looking at jail bait.

Originally posted by BaldLoonie
    OK guys, put your tongues back in your mouths

The babe in the middle is the teenage daughter of a cousin. She's available but jailbait!

The babe on the far left is my first cousin, known her since the day she was born. She's the Mom of the 2 little squirts in the purple tops beside her. And not available <g>

Yeah but who's the babe on the far right?

Bwaaahahaha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123