+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: zuchinni.

Post Likes
    I sauteed a bunch of french fry shaped pieces of zuchinni this mornin, threw in fresh garlic, red beet tops, chives, and basil, with a litte salt. It was amazing. So far, we have ate all zuchinnis off 3 plants. Thanx for all the recipes guys!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    I try to use small zuchinni about 6 to 8 inches long, cut lengthwise into quarters. Now drizzle on olive oil and sprinkle on course salt and pepper to taste. Place on screaming hot BBQ grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side. Enjoy

Post Likes
    Lisa has used our latest crop of zuccini to make a dynomite zuccini bread with walnuts that is a great dessert bread.

Also, she cuts 1/2" spears and wraps them with very thin sliced proscuito ham and grills them in the toaster oven for about 15 minutes. These are really good.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in