Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

work creeping to a halt.

Ok i survived the winter having to rotate days with the other tech. I got busy and was doing full time from mid march to yesterday. Now im only working as needed. when is the sun gonna shine. no more rain and cool weather please. How is everyone else dealing with this.

Well, ever sence GM disclosed bankruptcy the other day I went from steady slow to steady nothin. I don't think the government is helping much either, they have everyone so scared that instead of a puckered up arsehole they've decided to put plugs in I think.
    As for the weather its definatly not helping either. Hoping the weather turns hot and fast.
    17 years in business and I've never seen June so slow.

I hat to hear it but i like to hear it too.Nice to not be alone, the only thing we have going for us is the high humidity, still nothings breaking yet.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Thumbs up

I aint got much goin on, so Im going to a vintage scooter rally this weekend in SE Ohio.

2 stroke smoke and naked babes riding 1950s and 60s Vespas & Lambretas on the midnight ride.

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I aint got much goin on, so Im going to a vintage scooter rally this weekend in SE Ohio.

2 stroke smoke and naked babes riding 1950s and 60s Vespas & Lambretas on the midnight ride.

Hmmmmmm..................sounds like a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post

Is that you coolwhip? Your kinda hot.

guess weathers playing a role, cause I'm slow here, too...been raining all week. How are other techs from chicago doing?
    learn from yesterday, experience it today, gain knowledge for tomorrow.
    -Amech

Unhappy HOT AS HECK IN MEMPHIS

But I am slower than I should be.......kinda weird really. Thank goodness I have a full time job.

We really need some 90-95 degree weather for 2 weeks striaght. lets make these machines work hard under a real load. If summer doesn't kick in soon i wonder how many companies around here will be closing there doors. I usually stay busy doing Pm work all year round renewing peoples contracts. Now its just preseason contract renewal. common god of heat make us sweat. Instead the forcast for the rest of the week rainy and cloudy.

Can someone change the name of this thread to something like 'hey guys hows work? instead of work creeping to a halt.
    Makes me feel all icky when i see it, why not post Your this close to losing everything and no one will hire you becasue youve been on your own so long.
    There i feel better.

we arent really slow... but not kickin up dust either. This is a really mild June for us too!
    Typical is 85+ but suppose to have been mis 70's all week. Now saying mid 80's tomorrow and Friday. Into the 90's on Saturday.... (of course I am backup on call which means I will be going out!)
    Last yr was a mild yr... but not this mild.
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

today i got nothing lines up. I guess i'll clean up my shop/ basement. I wanted to work on the astro. Too bad its pouring outside.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Can someone change the name of this thread to something like 'hey guys hows work? instead of work creeping to a halt.
    Makes me feel all icky when i see it, why not post Your this close to losing everything and no one will hire you becasue youve been on your own so long.
    There i feel better.

LOLOL, I gave you the Big Bad Hey Bob guaranteed solution to success yesterday, quit whining and get your A$$ in gear!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast