+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i miss ics

Post Likes

i miss ics

since ics changed to ccc we have had nothing but problems. if we order a tstat they send a timer, order a timer they send an infinite switch. anybody else having trouble? any trouble free suppliers?
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force;like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action"- George Washington

Post Likes
    Yeah, they went way downhill. Luckily for me, I have one of them about a half hours ride from me in Winsted, CT., and they have a contractors counter. Sadly, I have to keep a catalog in my truck so that I can point to something and say "Gimmee that!, otherwise it's a crap shoot to get the right part.

Kitchen work only makes up a small percentage of what I do as it is. I think if I had to deal with ICS more often, I'd have a lot less hair on my head.

Post Likes
    I personally never been a huge fan of ICS. I would recommend FMP or Parts Town. I use both depending on what I am buying. One nice thing about Parts Town is that they have a technical support desk so if I call from the road they can find the part for me. Otherwise FMP is great also but you have to watch them on pricing. Hope this helps!

Post Likes
    Thats kinda funny because I used to use CCC almost exclusively and ever since the change it has gone way down hill. (So I don't know who's to blame?) The customer service sucks, the employee's answering the phone always sound all pissed off and I even get some of the same people I used to with CCC and they just arn't the same cheery people. What can ya do? I would like to start my own parts distribution but I have a hard time getting any mfgs to talk to me because I have two major distributors in my area.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in