Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need An Installer in Florida

I am in need of a competent and responsible person to install residential and light commercial systems on the Gulf Coast. 80% of our business is residential replacement. Position is full time, year round with benefits.
    I'm flexible on the level of experience (ie: the right personality can go a long way and we can train for necessary certifications).

Benefits include: Pension plan, and seed money for your own IRA;
    Uniforms; Clean, Air Conditioned Vehicle; Paid Vacation and Sick Days;
    Plenty of work in summer and flexible schedule in winter, but busy year round.

We've been in business for over 25 years and have a great group of employees. If you are interested (maybe even relocating), give me a shout.
    email: pat@roussosac.com
    office phone: 850-785-9708
    Ask for Pat.

Thanks
    You can't learn a thing with your mouth open.

Quote Originally Posted by hotntired View Post
    I am in need of a competent and responsible person to install residential and light commercial systems on the Gulf Coast. 80% of our business is residential replacement. Position is full time, year round with benefits.
    I'm flexible on the level of experience (ie: the right personality can go a long way and we can train for necessary certifications).

Benefits include: Pension plan, and seed money for your own IRA;
    Uniforms; Clean, Air Conditioned Vehicle; Paid Vacation and Sick Days;
    Plenty of work in summer and flexible schedule in winter, but busy year round.

We've been in business for over 25 years and have a great group of employees. If you are interested (maybe even relocating), give me a shout.
    email: pat@roussosac.com
    office phone: 850-785-9708
    Ask for Pat.

Thanks
    I hate you dude, teasing me like that now that im getting busy.
    If i could talk the wife into it i would definitely call you.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Awww, I'm sure you could talk her into it.

Sure looks nice, but it would be tough trying to get the jobs done with all them scantily clad women about.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Awww, I'm sure you could talk her into it.

So not fair, please dont tell me theres fish in that ocean
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Made my head spin. I will be at the redneck riviera in a few months for a week.
    Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.

Question

I am sorry if this is a dumb question, but I have never been to Florida...When you say 80% is residential replacement...is that split systems or just refrigeration on air handlers...assuming that you don't need heat??? Just asking because here I mostly do 80 kbtu furnaces with a 2 or 2 1/2 ton "a" coil and condenser unit parked outside....didn't know if it was the same down there...

Also do you mostly use R410 or the standard R22 stuff.???

Thanks for the questions. Most of our business is residential service, repair and replacement. Most systems (90%) are heat pumps, with some a/c with electric heat (air handlers) and a very few gas furnaces. 95% of the res. equipment we install is R410a. Most of the ductwork is fiberglass ductboard (I know, I know....). Nothing too complicated, most work is on the ground (few attics and rooftops). A few mobile homes with packages and splits, too.

Thanks for the questions. Most of our business is residential service, repair and replacement. Most systems (90%) are heat pumps, with some a/c with electric heat (air handlers) and a very few gas furnaces. 95% of the res. equipment we install is R410a. Most of the ductwork is fiberglass ductboard (I know, I know....). Nothing too complicated, most work is on the ground (few attics and rooftops). A few mobile homes with packages and splits, too.

You had me until you said ductboard.

Emerald Coast ... high tide ... simply beautiful.

Do not attempt vast projects with
    half vast experience and ideas.

Now I feel really dumb cuz I have never even heard of f g ductboard...I don't even know of a code reference on it??? Must be a damp location/salt water thing because all we use here is 24 gauge galvanized. My boss is determined to make a tin knocker out of me...At least he has taught me the finer points of using the folding bar.

Quote Originally Posted by 73Stingray View Post
    Now I feel really dumb cuz I have never even heard of f g ductboard...I don't even know of a code reference on it??? Must be a damp location/salt water thing because all we use here is 24 gauge galvanized. My boss is determined to make a tin knocker out of me...At least he has taught me the finer points of using the folding bar.
    Dude.... ductboard is easier! There is a fine art to it.... however even I could cut it with a knife and get it to work. And I am a service guy!
    Its used around here a lot too.

what area of the gulf is that? wonder what the cost of living is like. If its cheaper than here.. I would say I'm in... but like I said. I am a service tech!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

here ya go:

http://www.beachview.com/Beach_Cams/...ity_Beach.aspx

Nothing really wrong with duct board
    Do not attempt vast projects with
    half vast experience and ideas.

except the itching that goes along with it lol.
    "Here in Carolina We Get-R-Done"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast