thank you

heres my resume

B o n S h e a

4754 kirk rd trlr 14
    Winston Salem, nc 27103
    336-768-8572
    shea_bon@yahoo.com
    Summary
    .A results oriented HVAC professional with extensive experience in diagnosis, repair, preventive maintenance and customer relations. Excellent sales skills include through product knowledge and ability to convey all pertinent facts to customers. Demonstrated ability in assessing problem areas and offering recommendations resulting in increased profitability. Background encompasses the ability to establish and build solid relationships with customers.

Certifications
    EPA CFC certified types 1, 2, 3, 4
    Trac pipe certified

Work Experience

1999-2003 Action Air Miami, Fl
    Service Tech My primary responsibility as an technician was maintaining and repairing refrigeration and a/c package units. Some traits include good analytical skills, problem solving ability, in depth knowledge of refrigeration processes and customer service. Repair and maintain walk in coolers, ice machienes, bay marie, smaller refrigeration; all refrigeration in commercial environment.Repair and maintain both commercial and residential air conditioning systems. Manage 35 monthly commercial maintenance contracts

2003-2004 Mancill Services Myrtle Beach, SC
    Installer
    Assisted foreman and other workers with various large condo projects.
    Install flex runs
    Install other duct work

2005-2006 All Year Cool & Htg Kernersville, NC
    Service Tech
    Maintenanced, repair, installed heat pump, gas furnaces, and oil furnace.
    Typical maintenance and repair(check pressures, wash out units, replace components)
    Helped owner and management with other duties such appointment setting and cold calls

Education
    Graduate North Miami High School class of 98
    Epa Card Course Miami lakes Tech 1999
    Air Conditioning & refrigeration certificate Miami Lakes Technical School 2000

There is a company that's based out of Charlotte, but that has an office in Winston Salem called Mechanical Systems & Services, I worked for them for a number of years, you may want to try giving them a call.
    Guy in charge of that offices name is Roger Vincent, just ask for him.

Not sure if they're hiring right now, but they're a pretty decent company to work for.