Thread: Bryant evolution and zoning

Post Likes

Bryant evolution and zoning

I have a customer that has a two level house and wants a Bryant evolution system and zoning -either two mechanical zone dampers -one for each level or a honeywell 3-4 zone control system. Is zoning with the evolution a waste of time since the premise of the system is increased air movement???

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiles View Post
    I have a customer that has a two level house and wants a Bryant evolution system and zoning -either two mechanical zone dampers -one for each level or a honeywell 3-4 zone control system. Is zoning with the evolution a waste of time since the premise of the system is increased air movement???
    in my opinion the purpose to have an evolution control is for the zoning...
    it will work much better the a universal honeywell. (although honeywell does have their place.)
    if you have a standard system i never understood the reason for that stat.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    Evolution/Infinity Zoning is primarily fror comfort.Sized and installed properly ,each will maitain the set point for the customers comfort.

This zoning system requires no by-pass damper,and works like a dream.

Read up on the system,install manual,sequence of operation ,etc., so you are better prepared .

Post Likes
    I've installed many different manufacurers of zoning systems. the Evolution or Infinity zoning are the best and easiest to intall. Most importantly, they work.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by letitride View Post
    I've installed many different manufacurers of zoning systems. the Evolution or Infinity zoning are the best and easiest to intall. Most importantly, they work.
    Yep,that sums it up!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in