I could care less

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090604/...go_pr_wh/obama

This man is truly from another planet. I could care less if those carpet huggers like us or not. The last thing this country needs is some more "third world" views on life, God, or anyting else you might think of...

....rant over
    Last edited by air2spare; 06-04-2009 at 04:24 PM.

Well its our fault ......... we elected an IDIOT

I would call him an a American terrorist but ........ he can't even prove his is an American citizen.

We have over 3 years ahead, of him doing his best to destroy this country ......
    Oh and if you done believe me ........ JUST WATCH

Here is full transcript, tedious as it is:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8082862.stm

I read it. I thought it was one of his better speeches actually. Just as stupid as any, but well constructed I mean. He did suck-up to muslims in a rather embarrassing way but he tempered that some with challenging them to behave more like modern humans. He quoted the koran, but also quoted the bible and some jewish thing too. Very P.C..

The speech has a distinct ring of honesty to me. Not truth, but honesty. He is beginning to sound a tad like a faith-healer living in the alley dumpster. He is trying to please everyone, bring us all together, kumbya and peace be upon you. Destined to fail, unless he is some kind of a messiah...... That is my overview.

I can pick at the speech and ridicule it in many sections, but is there really any need? It is a standing record documenting the nuttiness of our current administration. Sad really.

Guys even the libs are being quiet, that scares the crap out of me, they didnt have enough sense not to elect him, now they have enough sense not to back him, hes pathetic.
    Wheres Mike with his unique views on the enslavement of the U.S.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Its funny, all these people who hated Bush so much are silent. Even they gotta be thinking, WTF is Obama doing? Oh well.....let China take care of it. They are in charge now.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    Well its our fault ......... we elected an IDIOT

I would call him an a American terrorist but ........ he can't even prove his is an American citizen.

We have over 3 years ahead, of him doing his best to destroy this country ......
    Oh and if you done believe me ........ JUST WATCH
    Hey....give the MSM and ACORN some credit too!
    -Pat Riley

Hmmmmmmmm.......wonder if the big bad Cyber Czar is going to come after me for that one.

Papiere, bitte.
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090604/...go_pr_wh/obama

This man is truly from another planet. I could care less if those carpet huggers like us or not. The last thing this country needs is some more "third world" views on life, God, or anyting else you might think of...

....rant over
    This is a must read on the topic:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06062009...894.htm?page=0

Sometimes when you try to please everybody, you end up pleasing nobody.
    Obama needs to choose a side, he is trying to 'play it down the middle' IMO and it ain't working. The muslims aren't going to buy his bull either.

Once again, President Obama has failed miserably in actually achieving anything productive while keeping a veil of wonderment thrown over our faces. Just as President Obama's little video to the Iranians was completely dismissed by those who matter in Iran, his little Cairo charade is just allowing our worst Muslim enemies a platform to once again tell the world how they feel about us; http://in.reuters.com/article/domest...31694720090606

Every move that President Obama makes is distorted by smokes and mirrors. The man has not done one productive thing and has put in place a lot of things that could bring down the U.S. as we know it.

Maybe he'll tick off the Isreali's enough to get them to put Mossad on his case.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV