Can not make it this year.

I have been putting off this news for as long as I can. It is just not going to work out financially as the medical bills are mounting to an unmanageable level. The final decision maker was in our mail box yesterday. Social Security has declined my wife's disability claim. Our lawyer will work on that but for now we can not afford anything extra this year. I was looking forward to coming and even with the disability income it would have been a tough stretch of our money, now it is impossible.
    R2B4BTU

Take care Dave, we'll miss ya buddy.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Hope she is getting better..... Maybe we should kidnap your ass and hold you hostage for the weekend.....

Going to be a tough one for me too..... will see...
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Thanks, she is feeling better. Too bad that the Ponzi sceme...err I mean Social Security that she paid into every day that she worked is now telling het tht she can't get any of the insurance for her disability. So now we have to appeal and in the mean time I have mounting medical bills that are overwhelming us financially. Maybe SSDI thinks that she should get a job at McDonalds.

Anyway, enough of my rant. We can't make it and that is all. Everyone have a great time if you can without me.
    R2B4BTU

Otto call anytime ..... Sorry for your bad luck. I'm out too
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

My brothers going through something similar. Blown out knee and a stint in his heart and they want him to iron work.
    From what i have heard they always deny the first time.
    Can you get some help from medicade ? Call your job and family services. You worked your whole life and so has she. If you need help from the people you gave all that money too it would be foolish not to get it if you can.
    Keep the faith
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Yes, anything from social security will be a bit of a fight. They always deny at first but if you keep plugging away and get Dr. support, you will eventually get the benefits if you really can't work anymore.
    Good luck.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....