Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My email address in in my profile

Staefa Smart II controller PC-Tool and interface cable

Can anyone please email me a copy of PC tool or tell me where I can get it? I'm also looking for the interface cable or instruction on how to make one. Thanks
    Email Address Removed
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 09-20-2012 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Email Address Removed

This is a great program to have.
    I would love to have a copy sent to me.

Quote Originally Posted by skittleson View Post
    Can anyone please email me a copy of PC tool or tell me where I can get it? I'm also looking for the interface cable or instruction on how to make one. Thanks
    Email Address Removed
    You've got mail.
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 09-20-2012 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Email Address Removed
    Jogas
    Four wheel therapy, my 1968 Camaro is gone and will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by anacdoctor View Post
    This is a great program to have.
    I would love to have a copy sent to me.
    And you've got mail.
    Sorry for not answering the other requests...been buried doing other things.
    Not enough time to visit here regularly, but I'll try.
    Jogas
    Four wheel therapy, my 1968 Camaro is gone and will be missed

Can one of the recipients of the PC Tool please email me a copy.

Thanks in advance.

I am being challenged to communicate with an old Staefa Smart 2 system which has the Talon front end. I would like to get a copy of the "Thumb Drive PCtool" and pin outs of the required cables. Anyone have an idea where I can locate them? Any info on how to use the PCTool progam and /or work the Staefa controllers would be appreciated as well.

Best email address is Email Address Removed- not sure if my profile is displaying it properly since I signed up under my gmail account.
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 09-28-2013 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Email Address Removed

I have sent a copy of this file to the site administrators.

Willy's4. I still have not heard anything from the site administrator. I did run into another possible option - Belimo's pcTalk V3.0??? This product is used with a USB to R11 interface which appears (on paper at least) to be similar to the Staefa Smart 2 set-up.

Is this the same program? I am heading back to the base in a couple of weeks and am not at all confident that base personnel will have a way for me to run the vav boxes and air handlers through their paces.

I also would like info on the cable interface required to talk with Staefa Smart 2.

I have over 15 posts, but I am not sure that they all have counted.

Hello everybody-
    I would really like to get my hands on a copy of the PC tool software. I am in a building that still has a lot of Smart2 cards. We upgraded to a tridium front end last year and although we can interface with the smart2 cards the points and controls are limited. I'd like to be able to play with the PC tool and see if i can get more functionalility into the tridium system using the code from the PC tool program.

Thanks!

Hi Jogas can I have it too Email Address Removed
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 09-28-2013 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Email Address Removed

I am in need of the PCTOOLS software for Staefa Controls. I am in Atlanta. Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you. Billy 4043237302

I know the battery in the Smart Tool is 12VDC but my coworker soldered a 9 volt battery connector and popped a simple 9volt battery in his Smart Tool and it actually worked! It's worth a shot or taking the battery pack out and matching it up at batteries plus. There is nothing too special about it.
    Lumpy mashed potatoes good, lumpy loops bad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast