Post Likes

Daikin BRC1E72 wired control field settings

Is there any way to change the setting so that the AC goes on when the room temperature is one degree above the set point and turns off when one degree below the set point? The default appears to be a two degree differential in both directions. Thanks for all responses.

Post Likes
    Field setting 22-2-02.

22-2-01 is +- 2 deg F.
    22-2-02 is +- 1 deg F.

Pres

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
    Field setting 22-2-02.

22-2-01 is +- 2 deg F.
    22-2-02 is +- 1 deg F.

Pres
    Thanks very much. Do you know where I can get a comprehensive list of the field setting options?

Also, does +1 deg F mean it will go on when 1 degree above set temperature? I have mine set at 22-2-02 and yet AC seems not to kick in until room temperature reading is 2 degrees above set point.

Post Likes
    http://www.daikinac.com/content/asse...ings-Table.pdf

Yes. Active call for cooling at SP +1 deg F assuming it is in the correct mode. Are you using auto-changeover? Default for changeover is +- 2 deg F.

Pres

Post Likes
    Hi Presidente!
    looks like you are for a good while in this business. I am currently working with Daikin system and trying to communicate with D-BACS interface. it appears i need setup MS3 tool. Would you happen to have this software? Thanks in advance. My email is: ayrat2623@yahoo.com