Tracer Summit Version 17 Service Pack 13 TOV

Recently we upgraded a Tracer Summit System from version 12 to version 17 service pack 13. I was going through my area control and trying to set up a timed override initiator on one or two of the VAVs on the member list of the area. In previous versions of summit they would have a check box next to night economize to make this selection. For some reason it isn't even giving me a option to do this. I tried adding a new member and selecting it and it is grayed out. The VAV controllers that we have on site are the UCM II, III, IV's.

Would someone be able to shed some light on what I can do to set up TOV?

Thanks!
    J. King

You might try creating a new area. See if its still grayed. Make sure you have all security rights you need also. When upgrading from that old user privileges changed.

If you try all this and its still grayed out then its possible the specific unit you are trying does not support TOV through area. A custom CPL might need to be written to monitor the point. Which i believe the library has already one made to use.

Do ou have a VAS Set up?

hi,

Are you observing any issues with Tracer Summit Version 17 Service Pack 13 in windows 7.
    Like sites not connecting due "Bacnet incoming srever", "area server" issues.

Quote Originally Posted by scrooloose View Post
    You might try creating a new area. See if its still grayed. Make sure you have all security rights you need also. When upgrading from that old user privileges changed.

If you try all this and its still grayed out then its possible the specific unit you are trying does not support TOV through area. A custom CPL might need to be written to monitor the point. Which i believe the library has already one made to use.
    I tried to create a new area and set my security to full access but the TOV is still grayed out. It wasn't like this until the upgrade. These controllers are just the standard comm 4 UCM III/IV VAV controllers. So a CPL program should work even though this function is grayed out in area control?

Thanks!
    J. King

Go to the AREA Page...then SETUP and check the box on this page that says ENABLE TIMED OVERRIDE