how to maintain central unit

Hey guys, new to the forum here. I'm not a tech, just someone looking for answers. I'm trying to do some maintenance on our Bryant AC unit. I already looked on their website but they don't have the support/manual for my model FK4BNF008. I'm looking to do some coil cleaning and outdoor condenser unit cleaning as well as anything else while I'm at it. Can someone help me how to go about this or point me in the right direction?

Questions and discussions pertaining to HVAC for the home. No pricing, no DIY, Thank You.

Please read Site Rules Thank you.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

There is really not a lot a homeowner can do regarding maintenance on their own unit. You can wash the condenser coils off with a water hose. I would disconnect power to it first. If you've changed your filter regularly and used a high quality filter. Your coil is probably fine and does not need cleaning. Evaporator coils that have had the filters changed regularly and not the 59 cent cheapos at the grocery store. Will really never need a coil cleaning. Other than that. A technician needs to come out and do a once over on it.
    I like DIY'ers. They pay better to fix.