Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Paul View Post
    Could the green slime you are referring to in this post be algae?
    If algae could live in the toxic environment that is the inside of a refrigeration system, with the oil, refrigerant, pressure and temperature changes, along with the fact that there is no sunlight for photosynthesis for it to procreate, then it would be one tough son-of-a-*****.

Sorry, but that was such a preposterous statement above in the quote it demanded a retort.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    uh... well I havent been threatened with knives...... YET!!!!
    But She does have her moments where I wish she HAD gone through the change!
    Although she is constantly complaining about its hot... its cold... its hot.... its cold!
    LOL
    Sorry I didn't get back sooner has been some real long and hot days.

Try walking in from 105* to 70* and she is still complaing its hot and the AC is not working, while I am wrapping up in a blanket. Told her to climb into the freezer.
    She looked at the kitchen drawer. I was out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by meoberry View Post
    Sorry I didn't get back sooner has been some real long and hot days.

Try walking in from 105* to 70* and she is still complaing its hot and the AC is not working, while I am wrapping up in a blanket. Told her to climb into the freezer.
    She looked at the kitchen drawer. I was out the door.
    LOL.. I know... she thinks the AC should work even if its 130 outside.... Like all the tourists do here.... can be 95 with heat index of 105 and they expect the house to get to 68 in 10 minutes!
    wife still says lower the temp.... if she thimnks it isnt working right.... I cant count how many times I told her the tstat is a switch... not an accelerator.!!!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    LOL.. I know... she thinks the AC should work even if its 130 outside.... Like all the tourists do here.... can be 95 with heat index of 105 and they expect the house to get to 68 in 10 minutes!
    wife still says lower the temp.... if she thimnks it isnt working right.... I cant count how many times I told her the tstat is a switch... not an accelerator.!!!
    Try changing temp. on tstat to read colder than it is. Doesn't hurt to install a low pressure control that just shuts off the condensor.

Quote Originally Posted by meoberry View Post
    Try changing temp. on tstat to read colder than it is. Doesn't hurt to install a low pressure control that just shuts off the condensor.
    LOL.... today she said turn it up... shes cold! I looked and it was set on 72!!!
    Normally it is 70 or 71..... and down to 69 at night!
    I left it alone!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chesapeake View Post
    If algae could live in the toxic environment that is the inside of a refrigeration system, with the oil, refrigerant, pressure and temperature changes, along with the fact that there is no sunlight for photosynthesis for it to procreate, then it would be one tough son-of-a-*****.

Sorry, but that was such a preposterous statement above in the quote it demanded a retort.
    The green substance I had refereed to was outside of the unit, on the slab in direct sunlight!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123