not bad mouthing just surprise - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    Ruud is # 1 because I sell it and sell to top notch dealers only. Twilli knows truths

Twilli did like the song Friends in Crawl Spaces. JPB2 knows the haters come out when your at the top, Lets see what they might say should they ever be able to knock the R's out of the box.
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    Ruud is # 1 because I sell it and sell to top notch dealers only. Twilli knows truths
    I never hear anything bad about rheem products, I do remember pre 1995 era, they had one of the most undesirable package units around but the newer ones seem to be very reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy37 View Post
    I never hear anything bad about rheem products, I do remember pre 1995 era, they had one of the most undesirable package units around but the newer ones seem to be very reliable.

Jeff and Twilli must agree Rheem assed up some models the drum was a huge failure but so was the pulse
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

[QUOTE=Mr Bill;3490902]Doing great! Twilli brought me out of hibernation today, just been going to many directions in life. I really like the GC gig, it involves little money to operate and little work for the money you can make, it's the real deal. I wished I would have started doing this 30 years ago

So MR BIll

Your Like P.I.G., a GC where I work, who bid's on a job, they do next to nothing, ( trust me here, The P.I.G. rep sleeps in his truck most of the day while sub's work!!) sub everything out, and make big money...

Just a little humer MR Bill.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234