Thread: Comfortmaker smartvalve

Post Likes

Comfortmaker smartvalve

I have a question about this gas valve anyone know what the last 4 numbers of the part number mean.I had one today the part number on the old valve was sv9501m2726 the new one was sv9501m2528.Ths model # of the furnace ntc7100ba3 the serial # is l983947264.The new gas valve will not open the main valve for the burners.I did replace the 24 volt ignitor with it.

Post Likes
    Sorry, this is not a DIY site. So we are not allowed to give out advise of this nature.

Since answering your question in the open Residential Forums would be posting instruction for DIYers that may read this post later.

If your in the trade, get your post count up to 15, and apply for Pro Membership.
    Then use this link Apply for Pro Membership

Once accepted, you have access to the pro tech forums. Where you can ask and get answers to technical questions.

Plus, you also have access to the Pro Educational Forums.

All of it is free.

You have the post count, apply.

Post Likes
    I,m not a DIY,ER I don`t have a copy of my license on my computer and don`t have a scanner to scan it to my computer.I,v been in the feild 15 yrs.From what I read on that app.to join I need to attach a copy of it with my app.

Post Likes
    Doesn't tell you that you must send that info. It says it will help.

Its possible that one of the committee members would give you a number to fax copies to. If they need it.

DIY info is not allowed on the open forums. Weather your a DIYer or not.

Thats why we have the restricted pro forums.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Doesn't tell you that you must send that info. It says it will help.

Its possible that one of the committee members would give you a number to fax copies to. If they need it.

DIY info is not allowed on the open forums. Weather your a DIYer or not.

Thats why we have the restricted pro forums.
    O,H I miss understood what I read thanks.I need to have 30 posts on the bissness forum along with the 15 on this forum

Post Likes
    By my understanfing, 30 total to apply for both(of course, I'm not on the membership committee, so I could be wrong on that part).

Post Likes
    O,K thanks I,ll go back to supply house and find out what I need to know I need to find out ASAP.Then apply for menbership

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in