Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Call it fruit of the room, we condition any space.
    That is very funny!!! Actually, I think in heaven, there is no difference. Androgenous, you know?

We just had their holiday pass through here Memorial Day weekend. One learns quickly not to go strolling through the dunes with one's children. The local police even close down a stretch of beach for them to practice their culture free from the fetters of clothing and such. All in all an interesting way to celebrate the sacrifices of our military...you already know the answer should someone wish to hold a Bible study on the same beach.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by shaygetz View Post
    We just had their holiday pass through here Memorial Day weekend. One learns quickly not to go strolling through the dunes with one's children. The local police even close down a stretch of beach for them to practice their culture free from the fetters of clothing and such. All in all an interesting way to celebrate the sacrifices of our military...you already know the answer should someone wish to hold a Bible study on the same beach.
    That would be awsome stick to the first the chapters of Romans.That would go over like a turd in the punch bowl.
    You in Cali?
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    That would be awsome stick to the first the chapters of Romans.That would go over like a turd in the punch bowl.
    You in Cali?
    Without a doubt he's gotta be in p-cola fla.
    EN VINO VERITUS

Quote Originally Posted by kruzer2001 View Post
    Without a doubt he's gotta be in p-cola fla.
    That would be correct, sir. I used to work in Rehoboth Beach, DE, there it was celebrated in pretty much the same fashion.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    And the next day the same guy comes in and orders 20 shots of whiskey.

The bartender asks; What now? Isn't everyone you know a homo?

The man answers; Yep, I'm just washing the taste out of my mouth.
    Well now that explains a lot. Now we know why you have been acting so irrational and argumentative lately. May I suggest Listerine. Just kidding really
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

LMAO
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well now that explains a lot. Now we know why you have been acting so irrational and argumentative lately. May I suggest Listerine. Just kidding really
    Me? I thought "the guy" was you
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12