Location: (Brooklyn, NY)
Flexible Schedule, minimal travel between two of our Brooklyn Facilities.
Be your own boss!! Work for a National Leader in the Food Manufacturing/Service Industry!
Summary: Candidate will play key a role on our Customer Equipment Team helping to supply our customers with high quality cost effective equipment solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the following; other duties may be assigned.
• Complete responsibility for refurbishment of customer equipment so that it can be redeployed as quickly and effectively as possible throughout the Country.
• Assist Customer Equipment Manager with establishing and monitoring the effectiveness of subcontracted repair and installation service providers
• Refrigeration Maintenance as required on equipment in the field.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• 5+ Years of restaurant equipment maintenance/repair required
• 5+ Years refrigeration experience required
• Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
• Computer experience using Microsoft Windows Based Operating System (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word) preferred or Maintenance Software Experience a plus
• Some travel required (Up to 20%)
Education and/or Experience:• High school diploma or GED required, some trade school or college courses preferred
Interested applicants should send their salary requirements and a copy of their resume as either a MS Word 2003 attachment or in pdf format to Careers45@hotmail.com for immediate consideration.