HVAC/R Graduate in southern WI looking for career.

Recent graduate in HVAC/R from Blackhawk Technical College.
    Graduated with associates degree with honors. I got out of the program what I put into it (hard work) and my grades proved it. Universal 608 certified and Light Commercial Ice certification pending (waiting for the paper in the mail. Computer server crashed while testing had to take the paper test).
    I'm old enough to know better and young enough to have a long learning career in front of me. A hard days work = a good days pay and nothing more or less.
    Willing to continuously further my understanding of hvac/r and schooling. Own my own truck and tools and willing to travel but would like to live in southern Wisconsin.
    Thanks for your consideration.
    The more I learn the smarter I work.

if you're a good student then tony will be sure to back you up with a good reference

good luck around janesville, i know things aren't going to get any easier around there

Tony and Jack both have no issues with giving me a good reference they assured me this when I asked before I graduated. Things are very slow in new construction around Janesville. I have family in Janesville and would like to be able to be with them even if it means a commute. Leaving is not out of the question if the right opportunity came along.

Still looking for a semi-local career opportunity. ICE results came this week. I'm certified in Light Commercial heating and cooling. Hire me now while I'm economical.