Lightbulb Interfacing with Staefa NCRE/A controllers

I am currently working on a proposal for a site that has 700 staefa smart 1 VAV controllers. They are connected to 10 NCRE/A controllers that are distributed throughout the building. As part of the controls upgrade we need to interface with the NCRE/A controllers until all the controls are upgraded. The site is currently running Siemens Desigo software which the client wants to move away from because of the propriety nature of it. We are looking at a way of interfacing with the NCRE/A controller’s maybe OPC or something like that. The new control system we will be installing is Distech. The preferred method of integration would be an AX driver but I am not sure if this exists. Any ideas?

Could you elaborate a little more on how NCRE/A's are currently connected to Desigo PC?

They communicate over Ethernet to the Desigo server I am not sure what port they communicate over

And which Desigo version you have?

Desigo Insight Version 4

Attached is the NCRE/A
    Attached Images Attached Images  

There is a third-party Staefa Smart II driverfro AX. Don't know if it will be good for you.

NorthBT also have some drivers for Staefa legacy systems. You could use their Compas system as a gateway to some standard protocol like BACnet.

Sounds like a good approach I have not used the Compas system before is it a nice product to use?

I haven't used it personally yet, but I know people who used it successfully. Not with Staefa driver though.

All good thank you very much for your help