Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Tiller the Killer slain

Tiller the late term abortion doctor in Kansas City was shot to death this morning at his church. Now isn't that ironic that a man that has killed 10's of thousand of innocent unborn children was a chruch goer. i doubt very seriously that God has forgiven him even if he attended church.

Would you attend a church that some one like that attended, I would not. Were it my choice he would have been asked to leave.

I do not condone the killing but I am glad this piece of trash is dead and serving his time in hell.

I would have preffered that he had been convicted of his crimes but the Kansas jury acquitted him.

There's different kinds of churches. Probably a UU or some such. Got a link?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Sinner's belong in church. I'm one myself.

But no, I couldn't attend a church that didn't have a problem with a member being a practicing abortionist.
    Ryan
    Maintenance Guy
    -----------------
    naysayer, skeptic, conspiracy theorist

Link for the shooting???

He was obviously a hypocrite of fantastic proportions. He went to a Christian church to "worship" while killing babies who in a lot of cases could have survived outside the womb.

He raised his family on the proceeds of killing babies in the late term of their mother's pregnancy. How could he be an usher at the church and how could the church accept his offerings from the killing of innocent children. This is amazing to say the least.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

[QUOTE=glennac;3467902]He was obviously a hypocrite of fantastic proportions. He went to a Christian church to "worship" As do many others then on Monday they start with the same B.S.

Lot of folks go to church who are not christians.

Ive known many many people who actually hate going to church but go because the community expects them to.

Lot of businessmen do so......and all politicians...who are all liars and con men...go....

Look at the green river killer.....he was a church deacon while he was out killing young women at night.

Churches are full of sinners, wolves in sheeps clothing and the absolute dregs of society.

Who killed this guy anyway ??? A church goer ???

anyhow...Im not offending this guy...I believe he was a murderer himself...just commenting on the disbelief that he was a church goer.... people can justify anything with their religious beliefs.... this guy probably prayed before each abortion and in his heart believed he was doing right.

or then again he may have been one of those folks who sits thru a couple of hours of church a week because he is expected too.....lol

I agree that there are many hypocrites that regularly attend church and even those that preach. These are the exact reason I was an agnostic for more than thirty years.

It is just amazing to me that any church would allow a man of such high visibility to attend and in fact be an usher/a person of importance in that church.

I just pray that he is spending his eternity in hell.

What about the Mothers? Did someone put a gun to their head and say we are going to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    What about the Mothers? Did someone put a gun to their head and say we are going to do this.
    I'd say they conspired. What's yer point?

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    I'd say they conspired. What's yer point?
    Whats my point they need to burn too

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Whats my point they need to burn too
    Got a new name now, God?

Proud member of KA Club

Just curious, who here will object to Dr. Tiller's murderer's execution? It appears it will be a slam dunk case. Hypocrisy observers will want to know.
    "The trouble with the world is the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast