Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 73
  1. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Heart of It All
    Posts
    258
    mexico is not the answer, besides if the elite have their way mexico canada and the united states will be the north american union under the spp. a little research on the security peace and prosperity talks that took place with bush, vincinte fox and the leaders of canada will support my claims. and it will be easy to usher in when the dollar finishes its crash and burn. folks will be more than happy to take the amero when the fed and the rest of the bankers are done looting the late great US of A

  2. #41
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    555
    Back to the original thread(not that this other stuff isn't interesting, it is), I see no way they can possibly enforce a fine for not talking to them.Sounds like you will have to fight it though.

    There is a private property issue, then to be compelled to give information to someone that is not an active duty police officer( who has to have a legitimate reason to ask), sounds a bit beyond what is legally required of a citizen.
    GO DAWGS!

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    11,847
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC9900 View Post
    Back to the original thread(not that this other stuff isn't interesting, it is), I see no way they can possibly enforce a fine for not talking to them.Sounds like you will have to fight it though.

    There is a private property issue, then to be compelled to give information to someone that is not an active duty police officer( who has to have a legitimate reason to ask), sounds a bit beyond what is legally required of a citizen.
    That was all before the current administration. Remember the change people wanted? (not me)

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    central Florida
    Posts
    981
    looks like I will be going to court
    cause I have no intention of answering
    those questions
    If con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    80
    Are they going to enforce this with all the illeagles? Doubt it. Why is it so difficult for our gov't to enforce illeagle regulations but will go after any and all natural citizens for not taking part in a stupid census? I hate to say it but the gov't regulations are so far out of hand it may be too late to ever recover. I would have never thought we would be forced tell them anything.

  6. #45
    i live out in the middle of the woods far away from everything. last census i get home from work and a plain unmarked car with 2 g-men in suits are parked in front of the house.i had not answered the questions on the forms to their satisfaction.they demanded to go in the house and count the number of bedrooms and bathrooms. i told them to get a search warrant and get off my property.they left and sent some new tougher individuals out to demand entry again without a search warrant.they threatened me with fines if i didn't let them in my house. i told them also where to go! the next individuals made the same threats so i gave in and told them how many bedrooms and bathrooms i have but i refused to let them in my house. that was the end of the census experience for me. three harassing visits in the middle of nowhere to get information from me. i have no criminal record , born here,pay taxes,and mind my own business and was treated in this manner? sucks!

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas via Chicago Area via Straight Up from There on Lake Superior
    Posts
    1,411
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Interesting. I wonder if citizen Barack Hussein Obama will answer truthfully that he is multiracial or if he will continue his lie about being Black? Then there will be that "what religion" are you clause.
    Having done 5 or so special censuses between the 2000 Census and now, the census taker is not allowed to observe what race the person is as in past censuses (before 1990, I think). Obama would have a number of choices that he might make. The person must select from a list of racial descriptions what they consider themselves to be. One very annoying response was that many people can not differentiate, as hard as the census taker tried, between country and ethnicity. Dah! There's only white, black, red, yellow and Pacific Islander (not necessarily the exact description of the choices given).

    Had a young lady from a specific South American country who was extremely offended by people trying to describe her as Hispanic. By the way Hispanic is NOT the same as Spanish.

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    11,847
    Quote Originally Posted by windtunnel View Post
    i live out in the middle of the woods far away from everything. last census i get home from work and a plain unmarked car with 2 g-men in suits are parked in front of the house.i had not answered the questions on the forms to their satisfaction.they demanded to go in the house and count the number of bedrooms and bathrooms. i told them to get a search warrant and get off my property.they left and sent some new tougher individuals out to demand entry again without a search warrant.they threatened me with fines if i didn't let them in my house. i told them also where to go! the next individuals made the same threats so i gave in and told them how many bedrooms and bathrooms i have but i refused to let them in my house. that was the end of the census experience for me. three harassing visits in the middle of nowhere to get information from me. i have no criminal record , born here,pay taxes,and mind my own business and was treated in this manner? sucks!
    So, I guess there is some type of enforcement "they" can use. Whoda thunk it?

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas via Chicago Area via Straight Up from There on Lake Superior
    Posts
    1,411
    Quote Originally Posted by iron View Post
    looks like I will be going to court
    cause I have no intention of answering
    those questions
    Census workers are subject to some fine like $250,000 or more for discussing specific occupants. Many things are based on the census numbers and input like schools, old age stuff, Congressional Representatives, etc. Besides, don't you want your relatives to be able to see things about you after you are long gone. I believe that they just released the 1930 Census data.

    PS: Did you know that they lost almost all of the Census data for 1890, I think.

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas via Chicago Area via Straight Up from There on Lake Superior
    Posts
    1,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolutionizer View Post
    Are they going to enforce this with all the illeagles? Doubt it. Why is it so difficult for our gov't to enforce illeagle regulations but will go after any and all natural citizens for not taking part in a stupid census? I hate to say it but the gov't regulations are so far out of hand it may be too late to ever recover. I would have never thought we would be forced tell them anything.
    The Census Bureau is specifically forbidden from releasing the information gathered to any enforcement agency. Who would agree to answer questions if they could. Census workers are subject to heavy fines for releasing any information they gather or observe. They are even in a tough position if they observe illegal activities while doing their work other than crimes on the street.

    The special Censuses I worked in hired translators for a number of foreign languages in order to collect data.

    Remember, the Census data is anonymous and supports things like money for your kids schools, Mom and Dad who are retired, health care, etc.

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryd_2008 View Post
    The Census Bureau is specifically forbidden from releasing the information gathered to any enforcement agency. Who would agree to answer questions if they could. Census workers are subject to heavy fines for releasing any information they gather or observe. They are even in a tough position if they observe illegal activities while doing their work other than crimes on the street.

    The special Censuses I worked in hired translators for a number of foreign languages in order to collect data.

    Remember, the Census data is anonymous and supports things like money for your kids schools, Mom and Dad who are retired, health care, etc.
    Hell, we have a president who has no respect for government secrets involving national security, you really think anything learned about us will be guaranteed safe?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    More government created jobs. Pretty soon all of us will be working for the government, just like all GM workers now do.
    Are you kidding? Look at your pay check stub you are paying for the privelege of working for the government. They make the depts for us to pay for,

  13. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Vero Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,669
    Ill just pay the $100.
    Desto... its ONE big... not OUR. I didnt make the mistake.
    Owner
    All-American Air Conditioning
    Vero Beach, Florida

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event