Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Who do you think runs Face Book and what it stands for?

Federal Agency for Collecting E-info Book.
    Knock themselves out. That's a lot of baby and drunken chicks passing out pictures to sift through. Your taxpayer dollars at work.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

did you forget the ?

Quote Originally Posted by J_SIN View Post
    did you forget the ?
    No! That is what Face book really is

So, are you a resurrection of a past banned member or just not old enough to understand that newbies blasting their way onto a new site for them is not the best way to introduce themselves?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

So, are you a resurrection of a past banned member or just not old enough to understand that newbies blasting their way onto a new site for them is not the best way to introduce themselves?
    are you questioning SIN

Facebook is privately owned. I highly doubt Russian investors would spend 200m on a Federal Agency in the US.

Never been on this site before sometime in the middle of this week. Not sure what you mean by "blasting my way" on to this site. If you're implying that you thought my question for you was rude in some way, that was not my intent. I just noticed in another thread that you mentioned to someone about not using the smiley to show their sarcasm, and though you were being sarcastic in your reply about facebook, so I had to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by J_SIN View Post
    Facebook is privately owned. I highly doubt Russian investors would spend 200m on a Federal Agency in the US.

Never been on this site before sometime in the middle of this week. Not sure what you mean by "blasting my way" on to this site. If you're implying that you thought my question for you was rude in some way, that was not my intent. I just noticed in another thread that you mentioned to someone about not using the smiley to show their sarcasm, and though you were being sarcastic in your reply about facebook, so I had to ask.
    I was not being sarcastic. Silly? Yes, but not sarcastic.

Welcome aboard. Get you post count up to 15 and apply for professional membership.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Welcome aboard. Get you post count up to 15 and apply for professional membership.
    eagerly awaiting my approval

I'm thinking, with as many firearms as I've bought in the past, the feds know more about me than my mom does.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    I'm thinking, with as many firearms as I've bought in the past, the feds know more about me than my mom does.
    The feds gather mega tons of information. Besides taxation and fees, they are good at it. They are not so good in organizing, sharing, and acting on that information. 9-11 exposed our inept government for what it is, weak and ineffective.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

on one thread you defend the Bush Administration and now on this thread you call it weak and ineffective. I do believe that would be considered a

flip-flop

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    on one thread you defend the Bush Administration and now on this thread you call it weak and ineffective. I do believe that would be considered a

flip-flop
    No flip-flop. The Bush Admin., like the Clinton Admin. before, blew it big time with Islamic terrorism (WTC bombings in 93 and 01, for example). The information was out there to stop both attacks, but our government can never seem to get their ducks in one row, thus the observation, weak and ineffective.
    The other thread you are referring to is on another totally different subject.
    Nice try though, ace.
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    No flip-flop. The Bush Admin., like the Clinton Admin. before, blew it big time with Islamic terrorism (WTC bombings in 93 and 01, for example). The information was out there to stop both attacks, but our government can never seem to get their ducks in one row, thus the observation, weak and ineffective.
    The other thread you are referring to is on another totally different subject.
    Nice try though, ace.
    and a good answer, but you should be a little cautious when CYA. I'm always watching

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    and a good answer, but you should be a little cautious when CYA. I'm always watching
    Hmmmm....didn't see moderator under your name. Don't flatter yourself.
    -Abraham Lincoln

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast