Trane looking for service techs nationwide

go to www.trane.com then to the IR careers site saw a load of states listed from Maine out to California
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

SERVICE TECHS.....Phoenix,Altoona,State College/PA,Nashville,Fredrickburg/VA Jacksonville,Orlando,Atlanta,Charlston/SC Ashland/VA,Tuson,Charlotte/NC,S.Portland/Maine,Gulfport/MS,Albuquerque/NM,Indianapolis,Reno,Baton Rouge,Omaha/NE CONTROL TECHS.......Cinncy,Columbus/Ohio,Anchorage,Albuquerque/NM,Orlando,

Not surprising as a lot of offices are losing tenured techs wholesale to the better paying mech contractors. Trane is a great place to grow up to a point, but the better money and greater advancement opportunities lie on the outside. Loved my years with Trane and learned a great deal. I love the product and have to say the techs who were in the trenches every day with me were top notch. Those that weren't, were quickly weeded out. Some offices are better than others. Avoid franchise offices, they look, smell and feel like Trane; for all intents and purposes, are Trane, but run their own show and make their own rules. It will be interesting to see the direction Trane goes after IR takes over full control this summer.
    Low Pressure Forever!

If you know heavy metal, you can work anywhere-Dave Andreson

Anchors Aweigh my boys, Anchors Aweigh!
    Farewell to foreign shores, We sail at break of day. Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam. Until we meet once more. Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!

same here i was with Kelly-Trane back in the mid 80s up and thru the 90s during the construction boom,saw American Standard come in and take it electronic....what a learning experience. had fun with the new Hellicals when they came out with the R-22 that was the only time the big tonnage guys let the recic guys work on the bigger stuff.untill they stopped being afraid of that high pressure 68/210 and to pull a vac after flipping the oil filter on them .....that was when working in the field was FUN not just a job!

Trane

Can any of you guys help me or give me a contact.
    I live in Michigan unforunately and have been applying for ever to Trane.
    Brief history of myself:
    4 year graduate of Ferris State University.
    Worked for ALC for 1 year - Controls Design Engineer.
    Worked for Service Plumbing for 1 year - Industrial Plumbing.
    Worked for Dee Cramer for 2.5 years - Industrial Service.
    Am 30 years old and still willing to learn off of anyone or anything.

Would love to get into TRANE.
    JUST WANT SOMETHING STEADY!!

Trane

www.trane.com

I heard they're Union shop. If you can get in the union shop

Not all are union. Some corporate offices are union and some not. Same with the franchises, though more of them are non-union than corporate.
    Low Pressure Forever!

If you know heavy metal, you can work anywhere-Dave Andreson

Anchors Aweigh my boys, Anchors Aweigh!
    Farewell to foreign shores, We sail at break of day. Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam. Until we meet once more. Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!