Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Priest becomes man again

It does my heart good to see love blossom in the faithful; http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090529/od_nm/us_priest_1
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

It does my heart good to see such non-Catholic interest in the Church.

If the Anglican church returns from King Henry VIII's protest then Father Cutie will be back in the fold.
    Preach the Gospel at all times - if necessary, use words. St. Francis of Assisi

The title of this thread is quite revealing. If you think the definition of "manhood" is the sex act then that explains a few things about you.

One thing I know for sure about manhood is that real men frolick with women and don't abuse boys

I gotta say though, you were a little easier to catch with this troll line then even I suspected

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    One thing I know for sure about manhood is that real men frolick with women and don't abuse boys

I gotta say though, you were a little easier to catch with this troll line then even I suspected
    Omg that was priceless bravo Robo
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Jimmy and the rest of TV's evangelicals showed us how frolicking with women is supposed to be done

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Jimmy and the rest of TV's evangelicals showed us how frolicking with women is supposed to be done
    Very true, and this ex-Catholic Cutie may wind up being the same way. I just find it odd that the Catholic Church came down on this guy after protecting all of the child molesters in their ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post

Unfortunately for your stated intentions, the facts dispute your bigotted conclusions. The majority of pedophiles are practicing heterosexual men...like you.

If your definition of manhood is dependent upon sexual intercourse then would you describe the following as "real men"?

- the imputent (with or without Viagara)
    - the Iraqi veteran who suffered a terrible injury
    - the aged
    - someone going through a tough time in their marriage and not looking for "it" elsewhere
    - the Dali Lama
    - a prisoner of war

By contrast, is someone who constantly seeks sexual experiences more of a man than someone who doesn't? What about gay men? They seem to have a tendency to practice sex with multiple partners.

Are women to be held to a similar standard? Are only "real women" those who get laid frequently?

Quote Originally Posted by homersodyssey View Post
    Unfortunately for your stated intentions, the facts dispute your bigotted conclusions. The majority of pedophiles are practicing heterosexual men...like you.

If your definition of manhood is dependent upon sexual intercourse then would you describe the following as "real men"?

- the imputent (with or without Viagara)
    - the Iraqi veteran who suffered a terrible injury
    - the aged
    - someone going through a tough time in their marriage and not looking for "it" elsewhere
    - the Dali Lama
    - a prisoner of war

By contrast, is someone who constantly seeks sexual experiences more of a man than someone who doesn't? What about gay men? They seem to have a tendency to practice sex with multiple partners.

Are women to be held to a similar standard? Are only "real women" those who get laid frequently?
    Whatever homey

Just pointing out that not all priests molest children. Some of them quit the priesthood and rejoin being men again.

Jeeez homie, can't even say something nice about a priest without your going into protection mode

You make threads like these too easy to handle. Maybe I'd get a better anti-Catholic challenge from Muslims or atheists.

p.s. There you go ducking direct questions again.

Here we go again. Homey's misdirections and false accusations. This is when we know homey has realized he cannot fool anyone any longer with his rhetorical drivel.

Answer the questions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast