Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    They have access to the worlds largest fresh water supply, The Great Lakes. It is only a matter of time till our elected leaders sell us out on that. We have enslaved ourselves in selfish debt, which we'll never be able to repay.
    the worlds largest supply of fresh water is frozen at the poles. get your facts straight. and if you would control your spending and buy only whats needed, cut out the fluff and have more children, China would not frighten you as it does

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    the worlds largest supply of fresh water is frozen at the poles. get your facts straight. and if you would control your spending and buy only whats needed, cut out the fluff and have more children, China would not frighten you as it does
    Yeah, and your just the guy to un-freeze it......with all that hot air you spew.

It's cheaper and a lot less time consuming, to pump the already unfrozen water, out of The Great Lakes. Did you take your meds today?
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Yeah, and your just the guy to un-freeze it......with all that hot air you spew.

It's cheaper and a lot less time consuming, to pump the already unfrozen water, out of The Great Lakes. Did you take your meds today?
    I believe that water is polluted,especially Erie.

My meds have changed. I can now see clearer images of the future

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I believe that water is polluted,especially Erie.

My meds have changed. I can now see clearer images of the future
    Lake Erie is very clean, by Chinese standards. You seem to live in your own bubble. Only you live debt free, have a huge broad of kids, and are not affected by outside influences, such as China......
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Lake Erie is very clean, by Chinese standards. You seem to live in your own bubble. Only you live debt free, have a huge broad of kids, and are not affected by outside influences, such as China......
    I'm afffect by China, they keep buying T-bills at a low rate, which keeps the interest on my cash holding at basically nothing

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    I think I do too. Every time I fill my tank up.
    That's not bowing. That's bending over
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

50,000 people die each day and carter keeps on tickin...too bad, now theres a scum bag with a loud mouth..and a unclassy act.

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    50,000 people die each day and carter keeps on tickin...too bad, now theres a scum bag with a loud mouth..and a unclassy act.
    Now, now; this is not very classy of you to post
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

To change the subject a bit. Al, if you're out there, I just had coffee with GAHVAC Tech. He's in town until Tuesday, was wondering if you wanted to get together and get some BBQ tomorrow night?

To change the subject a bit. Al, if you're out there, I just had coffee with GAHVAC Tech. He's in town until Tuesday, was wondering if you wanted to get together and get some BBQ tomorrow night?
    Glad to but can we do something beside BBQ, just had Demaris at a graduation party and it is not sitting well.

Give me a call tomorrow (seven) six two zero eight three zero seven, I have a system install and a sales call after but should be through by 5:30 or 6:00.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Glad to but can we do something beside BBQ, just had Demaris at a graduation party and it is not sitting well.

Give me a call tomorrow (seven) six two zero eight three zero seven, I have a system install and a sales call after but should be through by 5:30 or 6:00.
    I'll pm you.

I'll pm you.
    Looking forward to meeting you Classical! I will get flamed for this, but what is called BBQ in GA is not what I believe real BBQ is (I was raised in Texas...) There are a lot of good things about living in GA, but the BBQ is not one of them... But if it does not suite your gut this time we can do something else.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Well, I guess you got Al's number. You guys figure out where we're going. I'm just tagging along. Let me know. See Ya!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast