Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    the correct term is ultra-conservative
    No, the correct term is delussional.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    we are not talking about other members, besides. its against my religion.

I had to correct the spelling

and most of these traits more or less fit the conservative evangelical type

[edit] Indicators of a delusion
    The following can indicate a delusion:[2]

The patient expresses an idea or belief with unusual persistence or force.
    That idea appears to exert an undue influence on his or her life, and the way of life is often altered to an inexplicable extent.
    Despite his/her profound conviction, there is often a quality of secretiveness or suspicion when the patient is questioned about it.
    The individual tends to be humorless and oversensitive, especially about the belief.
    There is a quality of centrality: no matter how unlikely it is that these strange things are happening to him, the patient accepts them relatively unquestioningly.
    An attempt to contradict the belief is likely to arouse an inappropriately strong emotional reaction, often with irritability and hostility.
    The belief is, at the least, unlikely.
    The patient is emotionally over-invested in the idea and it overwhelms other elements of his psyche.
    The delusion, if acted out, often leads to behaviors which are abnormal and/or out of character, although perhaps understandable in the light of the delusional beliefs.
    Individuals who know the patient will observe that his belief and behavior are uncharacteristic and alien.

[edit] Features

My mistake. I should have said ultra-delusional

My mistake. I should have said ultra-delusional
    I'm glad you admit mistakes, don't ever forget the descriptive adjectives

Ahhh, I would like to change teh subject again...

I just had the pleasure of having dinner with Classical, Ms Classical, Dangling Wrangler, and Ms Wrangler. These are fine folks, and I truly enjoyed meeting them as well as sharing dinner! And the shop talk was fun also... I am in Houston because my Dad is in the hospital; spending time with some fine HVAC folks was a good time after spending all day at the hospital talking to doctors and nurses about my Dad's health. I would rather not post any personal details as Dad is a very private person. But if you are a praying person, please pray that GA-Tech's Dad gets better, THX!!!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I just had the pleasure of having dinner with Classical, Ms Classical, Dangling Wrangler, and Ms Wrangler. These are fine folks, and I truly enjoyed meeting them as well as sharing dinner! And the shop talk was fun also... I am in Houston because my Dad is in the hospital; spending time with some fine HVAC folks was a good time after spending all day at the hospital talking to doctors and nurses about my Dad's health. I would rather not post any personal details as Dad is a very private person. But if you are a praying person, please pray that GA-Tech's Dad gets better, THX!!!
    My prayers are for your dad as well as you and your family. May God's will be that of comfort for all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Thank You John.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234