Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bush is a class act

I may not have agreed with all that Bush did but he certainly is proving like his father to be a class act.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/05/...rss_topstories

It is very telling that former Republican presidents have not gone out and belittled there liberal replacements. Regan, Bush 41 and 43 all were quite and respectful of the men (I use the term lightly) that preceded them and followed them into the Oval Office.

This is in direct contrast to the liberal fools that they followed and acceded power too. Look at Jimmy Carter he has inserted himself into domestic and world polices ever since leaving the White house and has roundly criticized all Republicans that followed his disastrous tenure.

Bill Clinton likewise has made a career of assaulting Bush 43 and the current black messiah cannot refrain from blaming all on Bush 43 and even harping on 41 when he can find any opportunity to do so.

In conclusion it just goes to show that Republican presidents are a much higher class of individual than their sniveling liberal counter parts.

My wife teaches school where for the last several years all she heard was Bush Bashing. Last week she simply mentioned Obama in a neutral way (not bashing at all) and she was accused of being political by another teacher who had been the biggest Bush basher of all.

Perhaps your wife could point out some of the Bush policies that The Obama has now decided aren't so bad and should continue...without saying who's policies they were...and simply feel the satisfaction about knowing the truth.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Being a class act does not correlate to being a good President.
    Look at Bush's legacy. the destruction of Wall Street, the destuction of the Auto Industry, a whole generations retirement lost

Classy yes, a leader, never

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Being a class act does not correlate to being a good President.
    Look at Bush's legacy. the destruction of Wall Street, the destuction of the Auto Industry, a whole generations retirement lost

Classy yes, a leader, never
    Just how does a president have anything to do with the destruction of Wall Street or corporations?

President Bush will go down in history as having been a great president. Maybe being a class act does not directly correlate to being a good president, but it isn't very comforting to have a president who has no class.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Neither HW or GW Bush ever bowed to a king. See....that would be unclassy for a President to do.....lol.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    Neither HW or GW Bush ever bowed to a king. See....that would be unclassy for a President to do.....lol.
    even worse, they bowed to oil barons

I think I do too. Every time I fill my tank up.

Yeah, like this guy.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/55282...-to-saudi-king
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    I think I do too. Every time I fill my tank up.
    and its getting worse, BO must be manipulating the market. but this time diesel looks like a bargain

and its getting worse, BO must be manipulating the market. but this time diesel looks like a bargain
    There is more to it than that. This Sean Hyman guy is sharp. He knows what is really going on. Thus, he knows how to profit from it. Looks like Obama needs to suck up to the Bosses better.

http://www.mywealth.com/blog/post/do...aussie-benefit
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    There is more to it than that. This Sean Hyman guy is sharp. He knows what is really going on. Thus, he knows how to profit from it. Looks like Obama needs to suck up to the Bosses better.

http://www.mywealth.com/blog/post/do...aussie-benefit
    thats a good article, I read something like it about 2 years ago. However , China has more than 100 million people it cannot feed and hundreds of millions more without sufficient water. They have more problems than money, just like us.

thats a good article, I read something like it about 2 years ago. However , China has more than 100 million people it cannot feed and hundreds of millions more without sufficient water. They have more problems than money, just like us.
    They have access to the worlds largest fresh water supply, The Great Lakes. It is only a matter of time till our elected leaders sell us out on that. We have enslaved ourselves in selfish debt, which we'll never be able to repay.
    -Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast