Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bush is a class act

I may not have agreed with all that Bush did but he certainly is proving like his father to be a class act.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/05/...rss_topstories

It is very telling that former Republican presidents have not gone out and belittled there liberal replacements. Regan, Bush 41 and 43 all were quite and respectful of the men (I use the term lightly) that preceded them and followed them into the Oval Office.

This is in direct contrast to the liberal fools that they followed and acceded power too. Look at Jimmy Carter he has inserted himself into domestic and world polices ever since leaving the White house and has roundly criticized all Republicans that followed his disastrous tenure.

Bill Clinton likewise has made a career of assaulting Bush 43 and the current black messiah cannot refrain from blaming all on Bush 43 and even harping on 41 when he can find any opportunity to do so.

In conclusion it just goes to show that Republican presidents are a much higher class of individual than their sniveling liberal counter parts.

My wife teaches school where for the last several years all she heard was Bush Bashing. Last week she simply mentioned Obama in a neutral way (not bashing at all) and she was accused of being political by another teacher who had been the biggest Bush basher of all.

Perhaps your wife could point out some of the Bush policies that The Obama has now decided aren't so bad and should continue...without saying who's policies they were...and simply feel the satisfaction about knowing the truth.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Being a class act does not correlate to being a good President.
    Look at Bush's legacy. the destruction of Wall Street, the destuction of the Auto Industry, a whole generations retirement lost

Classy yes, a leader, never

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Being a class act does not correlate to being a good President.
    Look at Bush's legacy. the destruction of Wall Street, the destuction of the Auto Industry, a whole generations retirement lost

Classy yes, a leader, never
    Just how does a president have anything to do with the destruction of Wall Street or corporations?

President Bush will go down in history as having been a great president. Maybe being a class act does not directly correlate to being a good president, but it isn't very comforting to have a president who has no class.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Neither HW or GW Bush ever bowed to a king. See....that would be unclassy for a President to do.....lol.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    My wife teaches school where for the last several years all she heard was Bush Bashing. Last week she simply mentioned Obama in a neutral way (not bashing at all) and she was accused of being political by another teacher who had been the biggest Bush basher of all.
    Dude.... tell your wife to either keep her mouth SHUT at all times or stand by to have her career destroyed. Especially if she's a registered, voting, religious, non-minority. She can voice her views most effectively in the polling booth.

It's sad, but the education system that we rely on to prepare our kids has become almost more dangerous than Crack Alley. It's up to the rest of us to stand up and speak up because they (educators) can't.

I feel for you man.
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

50,000 people die each day and carter keeps on tickin...too bad, now theres a scum bag with a loud mouth..and a unclassy act.

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    50,000 people die each day and carter keeps on tickin...too bad, now theres a scum bag with a loud mouth..and a unclassy act.
    Now, now; this is not very classy of you to post
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

To change the subject a bit. Al, if you're out there, I just had coffee with GAHVAC Tech. He's in town until Tuesday, was wondering if you wanted to get together and get some BBQ tomorrow night?

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    To change the subject a bit. Al, if you're out there, I just had coffee with GAHVAC Tech. He's in town until Tuesday, was wondering if you wanted to get together and get some BBQ tomorrow night?
    Glad to but can we do something beside BBQ, just had Demaris at a graduation party and it is not sitting well.

Give me a call tomorrow (seven) six two zero eight three zero seven, I have a system install and a sales call after but should be through by 5:30 or 6:00.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Glad to but can we do something beside BBQ, just had Demaris at a graduation party and it is not sitting well.

Give me a call tomorrow (seven) six two zero eight three zero seven, I have a system install and a sales call after but should be through by 5:30 or 6:00.
    I'll pm you.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Now, now; this is not very classy of you to post
    why is that?? are you saying carter is less than a scum bag?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast