Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Axis Of Evil Update

Didn't some Joe predict this?

WASHINGTON (AP) - North Korea's nuclear test makes it no likelier that the regime will actually launch a nuclear attack, but it adds a scary dimension to another threat: the defiant North as a facilitator of the atomic ambitions of others, potentially even terrorists.

It presents another major security crisis for President Barack Obama, already saddled with wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and a nuclear problem with Iran. He said Monday the U.S. and its allies must "stand up" to the North Koreans, but it's far from clear what diplomatic or other action the world community will take.

So far, nothing they've done has worked.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran has sent six warships to international waters, including the Gulf of Aden, to show its ability to confront any foreign threats, its naval commander said on Monday.

Admiral Habibollah Sayyari, quoted by the ISNA news agency, made the announcement five days after Iran said it test-fired a surface-to-surface missile with a range of 2,000 km (1,200 miles), putting Israel and U.S. bases in the area within reach.

http://in.reuters.com/article/worldN...39868320090525
    Preach the Gospel at all times - if necessary, use words. St. Francis of Assisi

Actually, I think we are strategically positioning ourselves to give away Poland, Japan, Taiwan, Israel and Ukraine for a 'non-aggression' treaty in exchange. I think Obama may have just sent in an order to Lock-Heed Martin for a rush order of about a half-dozen 'reset-buttons'.

They are 'acting-up'. Seems odd dontcha think that they are doing so "in unison"?

I will repeat here, "North Korea's nuclear test makes it no likelier that the regime will actually launch a nuclear attack" is a silly 'analysis' as there was previously no ability to do so.

Nukes! AND Missiles! And Armadas! OH MY!

I hope obama is going to kick that diplomacy thing into high-gear pretty soon.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

I have a hard time understanding the motivations behind North Koreas behaviour of late. They are turning everybody in the region against themselves, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by forged alloy View Post
    I have a hard time understanding the motivations behind North Koreas behaviour of late. They are turning everybody in the region against themselves, it just doesn't make sense to me.
    Their leader is in dire need of a heavy dose of "gitright". Personally, I think he wears his weejuns too tight.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I thought he was dire sick?

this is a perfect example of what happends when you play footsie with your enemys.
    we are doing the same thing with the mooslims..and have with every 2bit country since we ended WW2.

Look at the coincidences here.

NK not only tested, but declared messing with their ships would be an act of war.
    Iran sent out 6 warships headed for alden gulf.

NK and iran both want nukes.
    If iran tests like NK just did it would invite attack from the jew know whos.

Missles and nukes and unfettered shipping... Think about it for a moment. Iran can use NK for the laboratory and production facilities. Iran can then develop a nuclear arsenal with plausible deniability, hence deterring any attack on them. The whacked-out NK are just seeing if they can get away with it. I think they will to because if anyone screws with them they have tons of artillery aimed at SK, just conventional stuff but tons of it.

Iran-syria-NK. They are in cahoots. NK aided reactor in syria was wiped out recently. Isreal will attack iran if they were to test[presumably].

This whole episode seems largely about unfettered shipping, I think they have a 'plan' dependent upon this. I could be wrong, but all of the known facts make a pretty tight fit with what I am suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Look at the coincidences here.

NK not only tested, but declared messing with their ships would be an act of war.
    Iran sent out 6 warships headed for alden gulf.

NK and iran both want nukes.
    If iran tests like NK just did it would invite attack from the jew know whos.

Missles and nukes and unfettered shipping... Think about it for a moment. Iran can use NK for the laboratory and production facilities. Iran can then develop a nuclear arsenal with plausible deniability, hence deterring any attack on them. The whacked-out NK are just seeing if they can get away with it. I think they will to because if anyone screws with them they have tons of artillery aimed at SK, just conventional stuff but tons of it.

Iran-syria-NK. They are in cahoots. NK aided reactor in syria was wiped out recently. Isreal will attack iran if they were to test[presumably].

This whole episode seems largely about unfettered shipping, I think they have a 'plan' dependent upon this. I could be wrong, but all of the known facts make a pretty tight fit with what I am suggesting.
    since no one in this administration has the ball's, i would suggest we give the israelis a few B52's

Quote Originally Posted by forged alloy View Post
    I know what the gentleman in your avatar picture would do - the last great American president. The world was never safer.
    Preach the Gospel at all times - if necessary, use words. St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    since no one in this administration has the ball's, i would suggest we give the israelis a few B52's
    Absolutely. We have rejected aiding them with long-range capability, even under bush administration. Re-fueling capability and long-range aircrafts. Heck, an aircraft carrier group would be nice.

But we would be 'war-mongering', as I stated earlier Iran has plausible deniability.

The knucleheads at the UN are busy debating the language of the next useless 'resolution'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post

The knucleheads at the UN are busy debating the language of the next useless 'resolution'.
    and this is something new?? what a waste of real-estate..you would have thought that after the food for oil fiasco, these bunch of thieving ba$tard$ would have been thrown out.

why do we continue to get pee'd on??

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    and this is something new?? what a waste of real-estate..you would have thought that after the food for oil fiasco, these bunch of thieving ba$tard$ would have been thrown out.

why do we continue to get pee'd on??
    LOL kim jong and ackmadenijad sometimes make more sense than our own 'dear leaders'.

And I thought we had the best sniper force on the planet. Whatever happend to taking these guys out. These thugs and dictators need to be taught a lesson. Threaten us and you will die.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast