Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Babie_T_Nice View Post
    <<"this has to be the most devious administration in history..and theres no one to take them to task>>"

That's funny. Republicans ****ed this country and that's why they're getting hammered by Obama. Sadly, Republicans only have themselves to blame. . . not Obama.
    You just made the case for the conservatives, by admiting that the republicans are getting hammered by Obama.

<<"This is one of the stupider conspiracy theories I've heard. C'mon guys, you can do better!
    Head burried in the sand. Head burried in the sand. Head burried in the sand.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

<<"this has to be the most devious administration in history..and theres no one to take them to task>>"

That's funny. Republicans ****ed this country and that's why they're getting hammered by Obama. Sadly, Republicans only have themselves to blame. . . not Obama.
    PLEASE..barney frank has more than....well lets say egg on his face !!
    the democrats spent us into what we have now, and alot of republicans did too.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Look whoes talking We have to get up so we can start to baby sit all the demos.
    Ive got a bni meeting this morning, what r u doing up?
    That is too funny, I also had a BNI meeting this morning. I woke a 3:00 am and decided to do some computer work instead of going back to sleep.

And now your back on here and so am i, you ARE one sick puppy.
    Just finished an install and going back out,,,sicko
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12