Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are Any Auto Dealers Democrats?

I ran across this interesting news and although I haven't had time to check into any of it I thought I would share the links and maybe someone knows more. On the surface it doesn't look good but maybe the truth is deeper.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...itics_wit.html

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/05/2...ge-1/#comments

http://directorblue.********.com/200...ributions.html

http://www.baltimoresun.com/business...,1811144.story

I heard about this also; seems of all the Chrysler dealers being forced out only one contributed to the Democrats and then only $200.00. It appears that Obama's car Czar is doling out retribution for supporting the party of their choice. I see this getting really messy and litigious and costing someone a pretty penny.

Hmmmm that Sotamayor nomination is making more sense now, she is anti business.

This is one of the stupider conspiracy theories I've heard. C'mon guys, you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by Babie_T_Nice View Post
    This is one of the stupider conspiracy theories I've heard. C'mon guys, you can do better!
    It is what it is, can you disput the reports. A local Chrysler dealer is losing his dealership, he has been in business for more than a quater century and has been increasing his sales even in this economic environment. He is a staunch Republican supporter and his dealership was yanked. A Chrysler dealer in NJ 57 yrs' in business very profitable and doing very well, his franchise was taken and given to a fledgling dealer 2-miles away.

this has to be the most devious administration in history..and theres no one to take them to task.

<<"this has to be the most devious administration in history..and theres no one to take them to task>>"

That's funny. Republicans ****ed this country and that's why they're getting hammered by Obama. Sadly, Republicans only have themselves to blame. . . not Obama.

<<"this has to be the most devious administration in history..and theres no one to take them to task>>"

That's funny. Republicans ****ed this country and that's why they're getting hammered by Obama. Sadly, Republicans only have themselves to blame. . . not Obama.
    Gee another liberal that does not answer question just uses hyperbole to attack no substance. Ohh and look not information about him/herself just a city and vague reference to a job. Who are you really?

Try posting something of substance or just go away, we have enough of your type already.

Just so you know most of us are conservatives not Republicans and we would be just as concerned if a Republican were doing this to Democrat supporters. Any way you slice it this is wrong, unconstitutional and illegal.

Is Mikey back?
    So republicans did what? So its alright for Obama to do what? 6th grader.
    Good thing there are people like you to change filters and clean coils, go fetch me a contactor from the truck jr if you can do that without screwing it up.
    children cant live with em, hope they grow up one day. Probably after paying taxes for a few decades under some demo
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Is Mikey back?
    So republicans did what? So its alright for Obama to do what? 6th grader.
    Good thing there are people like you to change filters and clean coils, go fetch me a contactor from the truck jr if you can do that without screwing it up.
    children cant live with em, hope they grow up one day. Probably after paying taxes for a few decades under some demo
    Man you are sick what are you doing up at this hour.

Look whoes talking We have to get up so we can start to baby sit all the demos.
    Ive got a bni meeting this morning, what r u doing up?

5;55 am here what is it 3;55 there?

Al never sleeps. He and Otto keep a 24/7 vigil over us.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast