Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I got rid of my answering service, they would always screw up and call me when I was not on call, or some dead beat that was a slow payer would interrupt you. We got a special cell phone, and gave the number to only our best customers. We just hand the phone to each other for on call, and the rest of the calls go to our regular line voice mail, they get checked in the AM. Some of the answering services bloopers were, calling my when I was in Las Vegas getting married. Calling me 10:30 at night while I was a sleep to tell me a customer called at 7:30 PM to say they were not paying a bill. Calling 11 PM with no AC residential. Called me when I was not on call a few times, I was skiing, a slow payer wanted service, or a non appreciative customer wanted service. Calling at 11:30 PM, Residential customer did not know how to use tstat.......... That is when I fired the service. But we are always there for our best customers that pay us, appreciate us, and don't *****.

about the only two problems we have had with our after hours answering service is...taking residential calls..i usually call the HO back and explain we only do commercial...only once was the person pissed and started in on me...CLICK. The other thing is they are supposed to call our home phone then our work cells..try each one twice then go on to the back up guy. They called my work cell once and i did not get to the phone, they immediately called my owner/boss

never fails

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12