Obama and the 'South Park' gnomes

A very good analogy of the disconnects within the Obama proposals and carrying them out!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124329131991652291.html

As I read this I thought 'That's it EXACTLY!' (and then, 'they killed Kenny...the bastards!')
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

You spend way to much time looking for faults with the president. Concentrate on the positive.

Sooo soorrrrryyy! Who died and left you boss?

I came across that article while reading the link that k-fridge posted regarding poll data, I didn't go "looking" for it.

What exactly is it again that The Obama has done that's positive? Of course, it would be your opinion which you are entitled too....just like I'm entitled to mine.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

You wanna discuss something positive about The Obama, start your own thread about it.

Didn't realize you owned this site and no one was allowed to respond to your posts.

Wow. That's pretty hypocritical of you. But, I guess like most hypocrites you won't see it that way.

Well, carry on trying to tell others how to post but please, try not to get upset if they tell you to get stuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by troyorr View Post
    Didn't realize you owned this site and no one was allowed to respond to your posts.

She just prefers someone with common sense responds ...... so YES that does leave you out

1. Step one: post on H-talk ARP

2. Step two: ?

3. Step three: Take over the world!!!!!!!!

Great article, but scary too. obama thinks he can accomplish anything with legislation and talking. The real world does not work that way.

I had kinda hoped he was just a bald-faced liar during the campaign saying anything to get elected but it would seem to be that he actually believes his own bologna.

He has very lofty ambitions and seems quite confident in his cures. If he sees failure in his works, he could become very dangerous. By dangerous I mean further [more extreme] legislation, but perhaps worse..... He has already demonstrated a tendency to blame others for his failures or difficulties. Persons with that kind of thinking tend to 'lash out' when things go awry. His 'blame-game' talk could simply be carefully calculated political positioning, and I am not declaring him mentally unfit just pointing out the evidence provided by obama himself. I do find it worrisome.

I remember ridiculing obama's ambitions/promises here and elsewhere as pie-in-the-sky nonsense that has no ability to succeed. Folks just wanted hope and change for the most part. Obama may prove to be a good thing in the end. Perhaps we[me included] can learn to rectify 'hope' with 'realistic expectation' and rectify 'change' with 'proven stable method'.

Obama is looking a tad clumsy now, he had better find his 'presidential footing' pretty fast or we are all going to be in for a very long 3.7 years ahead.

I didn't blame W. and I won't blame O. ... it's those 540 other idiots that write the laws, that I blame.......... oh, and the idiots that put them there...
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Closing Gitmo wasn't proposed by congress.
    Apologizing to Europe wasn't done by congress.

There's lots of stuff the big O is doing that cannot be put on Congress' doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by troyorr View Post
    You spend way to much time looking for faults with the president. Concentrate on the positive.
    Absolutely correct. Good to see someone putting us on track with the positives that are pouring from President Obama's administration.

Uhhhh, I seem to have misplaced my copy of those positives. Could you post them for us to dwell on please?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV