Memorial Day on the bayou...

What a Marine wants after his fifth tour in the Big Sandbox...

...18 pounds of Louisiana mudbugs...

We're very thankful to God that our brother/brother-in-law is back and that he'll be stateside for a long time.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

being a yank ive only had them once(frozen from meijer)...was not able to get all messy with them..but tasty. What is the muddy looking stuff in the glass?

Thanks !!!! I have no other words.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowirenut View Post
    What is the muddy looking stuff in the glass?
    That would be the finest apple juice I've ever had...comes from some bean sprout and tofu market just down the road.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by shaygetz View Post
    ...comes from some bean sprout and tofu market just down the road.

Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

You certainly deserve your fill of ANYTHING you want to eat.

When I was in Louisana I ate those tasty little buggers. By the time on eat one bowl full you are hungry all over again.

Mini lobsters!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    When I was in Louisana I ate those tasty little buggers. By the time on eat one bowl full you are hungry all over again.
    They are the only food I know of where you have to go out for dinner after eating them...

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Mini lobsters!
    That particular little booger was about 7 inches long...a regular behemoth among his brethren.

Quote Originally Posted by shaygetz View Post
    That particular little booger was about 7 inches long...a regular behemoth among his brethren.
    That is big, most of what I have seen have been small this year. You have to work twice as hard!
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM