Does anyone really like dentists?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Does anyone really like dentists?
    Ahhh hah!...I knew it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ythrdCsOFJU
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

WOW! Glenn, you just posted a lot of support for what I commented on about you. You just posted support for both the KKK and the Nazi regime. Not that I think that every aspect of either of these hate organizations was particular bad, but the overall actions of both of these organizations must be put in the "not good for society" catagory.

I don't recall ever insinuating you are not a Christian Glenn. If I have, I apologize. However, I have a feeling that you have once again read into my postings what is not there.

Oh, and just for the record, you are whining again.
    You don't understand plain English robo.

1. I said I thought the local Klan where I grew up did good back in the 40's and 50's and so did the original Klan after the civil war. That was no blanket endorsement of the Klan of today or yesterday and if you can read that into my statement you are crazy.

2. Please tell me where I have approved, admired or defended the Nazis. Never have, I have just defended Germany but you hate all Germans apparently and consider defending Germany and Germans defending Nazis. You are extremely prejudiced not me.

3. "Roy and Glenn; do you consider yourselves to be Christians? Not a trick question and should not be to tough to answer. Be as detailed or not, as you want to be." In that post you insinuated that I may not be a Christian otherwise why ask since I have previously stated several times in different posts and threads that I am a Christian.

So where is the proof that I admire the "Klan" per say or the Nazis in anyway. Please post any quotes from me to prove you point. You cannot because I never have. I expect an apology from you or evidence that I have done as you so falsely charged. The ball is in your court. Thank you very much. And stop the personal attacks on every post you have about me also.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You don't understand plain English robo.

1. I said I thought the local Klan where I grew up did good back in the 40's and 50's and so did the original Klan after the civil war. That was no blanket endorsement of the Klan of today or yesterday and if you can read that into my statement you are crazy.

2. Please tell me where I have approved, admired or defended the Nazis. Never have, I have just defended Germany but you hate all Germans apparently and consider defending Germany and Germans defending Nazis. You are extremely prejudiced not me.

3. "Roy and Glenn; do you consider yourselves to be Christians? Not a trick question and should not be to tough to answer. Be as detailed or not, as you want to be." In that post you insinuated that I may not be a Christian otherwise why ask since I have previously stated several times in different posts and threads that I am a Christian.

So where is the proof that I admire the "Klan" per say or the Nazis in anyway. Please post any quotes from me to prove you point. You cannot because I never have. I expect an apology from you or evidence that I have done as you so falsely charged. The ball is in your court. Thank you very much. And stop the personal attacks on every post you have about me also.
    It's amazing how your mind deciphers things said to you completely differently then it deciphers things you say to others Glenn.

In no way does my asking if you or roy consider yourselves to be Christian insinuate that I don't believe you are Christians. I even went so far as to specify that it was a question to be taken only on its own merits and that there was no trickery. Yet you still go off on some wild persecution complex rant claiming I insinuated that you were not a Christian. I'd still like an answer to that simple question by the way.

If you are going to go away crying if I don''t apologize to you, you may as well start walking. I have no idea what it is I am supposed to apologize to you for. I guess I could apologize for your taking what I posted about you completely wrong, but that would actually be me apologizing for your actions, not mine.

Now you are acting just like some wimpy liberal by telling me not to respond to your hateful posts about others by claiming I attack you. I don't attack you Glenn, I respond to what you post. You drew first blood on this very thread by posting how roy is so right in his bigoted, racist commentaries and how those who opposed what roy posted are just Jew loving hypocrites. Hell Glenn, you accused me of only having an opinion of the Jewish race based on my wife being Jewish. Do you have any idea how insulting that is? Obviously not.

Glenn, if you don't post racial posts, I won't respond to them with what you so wimpilly call attacks on you. Otherwise Glenn, grow a set and be able to take as good as you give.

OH wait, I forgot to make it all ok with a and a "Just kidding".

and Robo bites back. somebody pop the popcorn

Gotta watch out for them jewz...they know jewjitsu!
    They are also known for hurling giant matzo balls at the gentiles.

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

It's amazing how your mind deciphers things said to you completely differently then it deciphers things you say to others Glenn.

In no way does my asking if you or roy consider yourselves to be Christian insinuate that I don't believe you are Christians. I even went so far as to specify that it was a question to be taken only on its own merits and that there was no trickery. Yet you still go off on some wild persecution complex rant claiming I insinuated that you were not a Christian. I'd still like an answer to that simple question by the way.

If you are going to go away crying if I don''t apologize to you, you may as well start walking. I have no idea what it is I am supposed to apologize to you for. I guess I could apologize for your taking what I posted about you completely wrong, but that would actually be me apologizing for your actions, not mine.
    Now you are acting just like some wimpy liberal by telling me not to respond to your hateful posts about others by claiming I attack you. I don't attack you Glenn, I respond to what you post. You drew first blood on this very thread by posting how roy is so right in his bigoted, racist commentaries and how those who opposed what roy posted are just Jew loving hypocrites. Hell Glenn, you accused me of only having an opinion of the Jewish race based on my wife being Jewish. Do you have any idea how insulting that is? Obviously not.

Glenn, if you don't post racial posts, I won't respond to them with what you so wimpilly call attacks on you. Otherwise Glenn, grow a set and be able to take as good as you give.

OH wait, I forgot to make it all ok with a and a "Just kidding".
    Your just pure sick through and through that's all I can say. You twist everything ever said. I never said a thing about your wife and as I said again she could have been Christian for all I knew with a Jewish back ground. Roy's comments were not racists at all. Once someone disagrees with you then you throw *** back at them. and do I consider myself a Christian. How many times do I have to answer that before you can hear it. Again I am a Christian now that is the simple answer to your insulting question once again. Are you a Christian? Why don't you join a church like everyone else instead of attacking other Christians who happen to go to church. Thank you very much.

Again stop your continuous unprovoked personal attacks on me.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

twisting the truth is robo's trade mark of getting out of difficult situation for him.

putting words in your mouth, inventing the non-existent text and on and on and on ....

remember the Centuries old adage ... " the best defense is the offense ..."

so, power ahead robo, God is watching you.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Gotta watch out for them jewz...they know jewjitsu!
    They are also known for hurling giant matzo balls at the gentiles.

Oh, don't get me started

Too late;

What's the difference between karate and Judo?

Karate is a form of martial arts and Judo is what you make bagels out of.......pa-dummm

And then there is; The Hebrew Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    ... You twist everything ever said. I never said a thing about your wife and as I said again she could have been Christian for all I knew with a Jewish back ground......
    OMG! You never said anything about my wife but what you said was......do you even read what you write

Just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by bananaboy View Post
    twisting the truth is robo's trade mark of getting out of difficult situation for him.

putting words in your mouth, inventing the non-existent text and on and on and on ....

remember the Centuries old adage ... " the best defense is the offense ..."

so, power ahead robo, God is watching you.
    You still here, boy?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345