Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I told him he had rights, and he believed me.
    What would someone with only left thinking know about rights?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    What would someone with only left thinking know about rights?
    tell me, you think you got the right

tell me, you think you got the right
    Of course. Since you are usually wrong, the only thing left is me being right.

Of course. Since you are usually wrong, the only thing left is me being right.
    wrong, you could not be left with right

so, robo ...

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Here is a just one quote right from the horses mouth, and if your interested I can post a few more.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

Roy
    1. robo, if you can not handle the truth, go to your corner and whimp ...

2. [QUOTE=RoBoTeq;3415012]Once again, I would at least like to see where Sharon made this comment from a source that is not an anti-Jewish source..." dream on robo.

3. suggestion to you robo, check the words "denial" , "delusional" and "hypocrite" in the Dictionary. Perhaps you will find some resemblance.
    4. and stop insulting other members of this wonderful site just because they do not share your twisted beliefs. You do not have the right to do so. Perhaps it is time for the MODS to do something about the insults.

It appears that one cannot post a disagreement with robo on this forum without being slandered and falsely charged by said robo. Cut me some slack here robo.

1. As to the claim that I have admiration for the Klan. I have never indicated that I have admiration for the "Klan". I have said that back in the 40's and 50's where I grew up the local "Klan" there did do a good job of keeping rift raft and bad folks in line and I am referring mostly to "Whites". Without going into the past posts they did whip wife beaters, ran rouges out of town who did stuff like get a girl pregnant and didn't do the right thing by marrying her, and so on. They left the Blacks mostly alone because they sure weren't causing any "trouble" back then.

In reality there is no such thing as the "Klan" other than the original KKK. The local Klan where I grew up was part of the Dixie Klan. There were also the United Klan of Am., the White Knights of the KKK and so forth and so on. I don't admire them other than the original Klan and the old Dixie Klan.

I also think that the original Klan saved the South from being utterly destroyed by the carpetbaggers, scallywags, federal troops and the "Reconstruction" anti South governments back then. Southerners who fought for the South were denied the right to vote by the "Reconstruction" governments and it was a rebellion for sheer survival back then. This was taught in the history books in the South up until the radicals gained control of the schools in the late 60's and all references to persecution of White Southerners was removed from the new PC "social studies" books in schools. That was and is the extent of my "admiration" for the Klan.

2. I have also never said that I admire the "Nazis". I have defended Germany especially from false charges which are everyday printed by our commie loving press. That is a far stretch from saying that I "admired" the Nazis.

I would love to see some posts proving the false charges.

3. Now another comment. Robo insinuates that I am not a Christian and apparently wants to debate that point. Well I was baptised a Christian and I have always been. I am a Baptist in a non afilitated Baptist Church. In years past I went to a Methodist Church. I don't go to church every Sunday. At least once or twice a month and that is a lot more than you go robo which is never. I don't go to Bible study and let my wife read scriptures and quote it for me. I didn't know you had the memorize the Bible to go to heaven anyhow. I believe the Jesus Christ is our Savior and that only through him can you go to heaven.

I now wish to say that I hope the unprovoked attacks against my character fade away since I don't have time to defend myself all the time. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

now that is a good butt chewing, full of History and testimonials

Thanks there ace. You know when most folks answer posts disagreeing with them they state their case and show where the disagreeing poster might be wrong if they have a case to argue but not robo. He just slanders the poster with an attack on their character repeatably and non stop. That is foul and should not be permitted. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

[quote=bananaboy;3462342]1. robo, if you can not handle the truth, go to your corner and whimp ...

Once again, I would at least like to see where Sharon made this comment from a source that is not an anti-Jewish source..." dream on robo.

3. suggestion to you robo, check the words "denial" , "delusional" and "hypocrite" in the Dictionary. Perhaps you will find some resemblance.
    4. and stop insulting other members of this wonderful site just because they do not share your twisted beliefs. You do not have the right to do so. Perhaps it is time for the MODS to do something about the insults.
    So, there is still no reasonable or rational source for this comment being made by Sharon. Just more hateful rhetoric and useless banter

Funny, I always liked Banana Man. Then again, he was not the brightest bulb on the tree either

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    It appears that one cannot post a disagreement with robo on this forum without being slandered and falsely charged by said robo. Cut me some slack here robo.

1. As to the claim that I have admiration for the Klan. I have never indicated that I have admiration for the "Klan". I have said that back in the 40's and 50's where I grew up the local "Klan" there did do a good job of keeping rift raft and bad folks in line and I am referring mostly to "Whites". Without going into the past posts they did whip wife beaters, ran rouges out of town who did stuff like get a girl pregnant and didn't do the right thing by marrying her, and so on. They left the Blacks mostly alone because they sure weren't causing any "trouble" back then.

In reality there is no such thing as the "Klan" other than the original KKK. The local Klan where I grew up was part of the Dixie Klan. There were also the United Klan of Am., the White Knights of the KKK and so forth and so on. I don't admire them other than the original Klan and the old Dixie Klan.

I also think that the original Klan saved the South from being utterly destroyed by the carpetbaggers, scallywags, federal troops and the "Reconstruction" anti South governments back then. Southerners who fought for the South were denied the right to vote by the "Reconstruction" governments and it was a rebellion for sheer survival back then. This was taught in the history books in the South up until the radicals gained control of the schools in the late 60's and all references to persecution of White Southerners was removed from the new PC "social studies" books in schools. That was and is the extent of my "admiration" for the Klan.

2. I have also never said that I admire the "Nazis". I have defended Germany especially from false charges which are everyday printed by our commie loving press. That is a far stretch from saying that I "admired" the Nazis.

I would love to see some posts proving the false charges.

3. Now another comment. Robo insinuates that I am not a Christian and apparently wants to debate that point. Well I was baptised a Christian and I have always been. I am a Baptist in a non afilitated Baptist Church. In years past I went to a Methodist Church. I don't go to church every Sunday. At least once or twice a month and that is a lot more than you go robo which is never. I don't go to Bible study and let my wife read scriptures and quote it for me. I didn't know you had the memorize the Bible to go to heaven anyhow. I believe the Jesus Christ is our Savior and that only through him can you go to heaven.

I now wish to say that I hope the unprovoked attacks against my character fade away since I don't have time to defend myself all the time. Thank you very much.
    WOW! Glenn, you just posted a lot of support for what I commented on about you. You just posted support for both the KKK and the Nazi regime. Not that I think that every aspect of either of these hate organizations was particular bad, but the overall actions of both of these organizations must be put in the "not good for society" catagory.

I don't recall ever insinuating you are not a Christian Glenn. If I have, I apologize. However, I have a feeling that you have once again read into my postings what is not there.

Oh, and just for the record, you are whining again.

Well, if anyone knows about butt munching.....

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Thanks there ace. You know when most folks answer posts disagreeing with them they state their case and show where the disagreeing poster might be wrong if they have a case to argue but not robo. He just slanders the poster with an attack on their character repeatably and non stop. That is foul and should not be permitted. Thank you very much.
    For crying out loud Glenn, you and Roy have been posting racially hateful posts throughout this thread and you feel that you are the one who is being attacked?

You are not only a whiner, you are a blind whiner who only thinks of his own feelings while being totally ignorant of the feelings of others.

If you can't take the heat, then stop fanning the fire.

I think Robo is an anti dentite.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast