Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 63
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,612
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Liberal Jews suck. Homosexual Jews suck. Jews who commit crimes suck.

    OK mr. whiner, now we've got it out in the open that Jews can be criticized just like anyone else can. Now what are you going blame things on?


    Damn guys, you have just become downright pathetic.

    The fact is that Glenn is the one who gets his panties in a wad if anyone mentions bad things about the KKK, which he sees nothing wrong with, or anything bad about anything that has to do with Germans. (Just so I don't get called names for this one, the two most important male role models for me growing up were my step-dad and my step-granddad, both of German descent.)

    For crying out loud, are you two just bigots who like to start crap that isn't even there?
    Robo you need your dirty mouth washed out with soap. You call me a whinner which I never whine. If I observe things then you call it whinning and when you say something it is insight. Now yhou are also calling me a bigot. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black you are the pathetic one here with your name calling mouth and ignorant comentary. I thing you have violated a score of rules here with your trash talking.

    The fact that most Jews are liberals, socialists, and some commies in a much higher percentage than the general population is a fact and that is what I am refering too. Not anything else. I haven't had the chance to respond to your back stapping attacks on me till now. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    34.8n 102.4w
    Posts
    3,244

    O M G .....

    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You call me a whinner which I never whine.


    That is some funny stuff.... Don't matter who you are......LMMFAO.....
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by sline-dawg View Post
    That is some funny stuff.... Don't matter who you are......LMMFAO.....
    Better watch yourself sline. I think we may be getting Glenn to the point where he will want to take us to "lynchburg"....if you get my drift

    Good thing he can't really leap tall buildings with a single bound;







    eh?

    Hey Glenn! Just kidding
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  4. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    South Western Ontario
    Posts
    1,299
    It doesn't matter how many times I see it, I'm still shocked at how quickly and casually you drop the Nazi card, Robo. If your wife is a Jew then you should consider this insult the worst possible. What Nazis did to this world and your wife's race in particular was absolutely evil. Comparing them to anyone else should only be made with sober thought.

    For all your other insults about people being "ultra-liberal" the only other group that drops the Nazi card as quickly as you do are the anarchist/communist protestors. Do you really want to associate yourself with people like this:

    http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/
    Preach the Gospel at all times - if necessary, use words. St. Francis of Assisi

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    I know homer, you'd like it if we didn't acknowledge that some people behave like the Nazi's of WWII behaved just like you'd like if people would forget that Satan is with us at all times. That is why I denounce your thoughts.

    What the hell makes you think you have any right telling me how I should behave because of my wife's heritage? According to you, you can't even go to the bathroom without the RCC giving you instructions on how to do so.

    Unlike you homer, I prefer to discuss the evils of the world to keep them out in the open where they can be seen and realized for what they are. Do you know what giraffes do when one of them realizes they are being stalked by a cheetah? Now that cheetah, having been seen or not, can easily outrun at least one of the giraffe herd. But; when one giraffe spots the cheetah, it alerts all of the others to where the cheetah is. Then, instead of running for their lives, in which case the cheetah would be able to tell which one was slower and could easily run it down, the giraffes all look in the direction of the cheetah and stare at it. By acknowledging their enemy and keeping it in their sights, they cause the cheetah to give up and go away.

    Evil is somewhat like that homer. When we recognize evil, we need to point it out and stare it down, not pretend it is not there and let it get the jump on us.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  6. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Also homer, I don't consider everyone who was a member of the Nazi party to be some rotten person. I have no doubt that there were more Nazi's who were appalled by what was being done then not. Unfortunately, it was difficult for good people to prevail during those horrid times, and so they just turned away and pretended the evil was not there.

    Glenn is a big boy, homer. Glenn has a certain admiration for the KKK and even for Nazi Germany, and that is not as horrible a thing as our society tries to make us believe it is. There is little in this world that is either pure evil or pure good. There is good and evil in all of us. The good of people who belonged to evil organizations should not be denied just because the evil has been condemned.

    So, keep trying to rally others against me homer. Those who you attempt to rally against me are like me in the fact that they too can see that there is good and evil in all. You just are having a hard time identifying which is good and which is evil, because you turn your back on what you do not want to acknowledge.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You call me a whinner which I never whine.
    (Cough, cough, cough, hack, choke, wheeze, choke, choke.)

    No, no. I'll be okay. Just give me a moment to recover.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,383
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Robo you need your dirty mouth washed out with soap. You call me a whinner which I never whine. If I observe things then you call it whinning and when you say something it is insight. Now yhou are also calling me a bigot. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black you are the pathetic one here with your name calling mouth and ignorant comentary. I thing you have violated a score of rules here with your trash talking.

    The fact that most Jews are liberals, socialists, and some commies in a much higher percentage than the general population is a fact and that is what I am refering too. Not anything else. I haven't had the chance to respond to your back stapping attacks on me till now. Thank you very much.
    Let it go Glenn, there is no point in arguing with ignorance and bigotry. Maybe in about 10 years they will figure it out, but I doupth it, the main stream media has got too good of a hold on peoples opinion today, and the Zionists agenda will continue untill this country will be in the same shape as Europe is today, "Free Speech ist Verboten, Und Arbeit Macht Dich Frei".

    I have to laugh when the name Hitler and Nazies is constandly bandit about, as though they realy knew anything about it, exept for what the propaganda machine told them. But lets not mention the Japaneese internment caps in this country, or that thousands of german prisoners died in american concentration camps. Considering we have so much information at our fingertips, it amazes me that such trash is still considered truth.

    I try not to get too involved in these kind of conversation, because I'm aware that since I was born in WW2 germany with a swastika on my birth certificate, I would be suspect of being anti semitic and a nazi symphatizer by shear association, whether its true or not.

    I'm sorry I even posted that article, for I thought it was a given who has control in high positions. The main reason I posted it was the mentioning of the "Judea-Christian" identity claim, when that word is an oxymoron.

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  9. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    OK roy, how is Judeo-Christian an oxymoron? This should be really good, so everyone stock up on popcorn and drinks
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  10. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Roy and Glenn; do you consider yourselves to be Christians? Not a trick question and should not be to tough to answer. Be as detailed or not, as you want to be.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  11. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    238
    just wondering robo - why the hell do you think you have the right to tell people ... never mind.

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaboy View Post
    just wondering robo - why the hell do you think you have the right to tell people ... never mind.
    I told him he had rights, and he believed me.

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaboy View Post
    just wondering robo - why the hell do you think you have the right to tell people ... never mind.
    Typical. You thought you had a thought but then......it was gone
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event