Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    If a man is a criminal, prosecute him. If a man is a good samaritan, buy him a beer. Does it really matter what that man looks like or who he calls God?

The fact that we are still discussing this issue disgraces our fallen. For shame.
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Sharon would be correct in his assertion Roy. When one controls finance and the media, they control what the the people think and the dynamics of a nations economy.

The zionist tentacles are everywhere!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by engineerdave View Post
    If a man is a criminal, prosecute him. If a man is a good samaritan, buy him a beer. Does it really matter what that man looks like or who he calls God?

The fact that we are still discussing this issue disgraces our fallen. For shame.
    Agreed. In business I have found that the stereotypical Jew attitude applies to most persons of European or Asian immigration. It's just a different way of doing business. That does not mean these people are not wonderful family oriented people who live their lives just as anyone else does.

As for God, if it weren't for Jews, there would be no Jesus Christ.....or Mexicans named Jesus
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Sharon would be correct in his assertion Roy. When one controls finance and the media, they control what the the people think and the dynamics of a nations economy.

The zionist tentacles are everywhere!
    Once again, I would at least like to see where Sharon made this comment from a source that is not an anti-Jewish source. I don't like the term anti-semite because it refers to all semitic peoples and that would include most Middle Eastern and African peoples as well as Jews.

If we consider that 76% of the U.S. population consider themselves Christian and 1.4% consider themselves Jews, it would actually be quite a tribute to the Jews to have as much control as some claim. This, of course, is the exact complaint that Adolf Hitler had going into WWII. The idea is that during tough economic times, if a nation can confiscate the wealth of the most overtly prosperous minority by making claims that they are somehow the cause of a nations problems, that nation can play the Robin Hood card and justify even the most horrific of crimes agains humanity.

Of that 1.4% of Jews in the U.S., which is by the way in decline from the 1.8% of 2001, some are not even Jewish by faith. There is a growing Messianic Jewish faith that diminishes the percentage of American Jews who are not also Christians.

Jews have historically been a very disciplined race of people. Jewish homes I have worked on were a far cry from the homes those same Jews lived in for decades in order to save enough to get out the near ghetto's of Baltimore City. As one Jewish customer of mine told me; "Many cannot live as well as I live today because many would not have lived so badly as I have lived for so many years before." I wish I had that discipline.

So, maybe those 1.4% of American Jews do run the U.S. If so, we certainly must need their discipline in order to prosper the way we have. This does not mean that we don't also need to diminish the ultra-leftist atitude of Jews politically in order to maintain a society that disciplined finacial peoples have made so great. I believe this is called balance.

One last thought; if Jews run the U.S., just how did someone like Barack Hussein Obama, a man who has never done well getting along with Jews and is still at odds with Israeli leaders....get elected?

To address roy's original inquiry, which I find to be somewhat a disturbing one to entertain, an anti-semite would be someone who is overtly against any semitic person, but in today's language, more precisely a hater of Jews.

Claiming that in our PC world of today that Jews are the only race/religion whining about negative press is just silly. We certainly cannot say anything about Muslims in the heavily Jewish run media. What sense does that make if Jews are only out to protect Jews?

No, just as dark skinned people are easy targets to blame all of the nations crimes on (no, crime would not cease to exist if there were no dark skinned citizens), those with obvious Jewish names are easy targets to blame the decline of our society on.

I am doing my part in this matter by putting myself in a position where, like it or not, Jews have to invite me to family functions where I get to have my WASP influence on them

I was always told that if all Catholics said the Rosary once a day , Russia would convert back to Christianity. Russia is nowChristian, with a lean to the Eastern Rite. That being said, if everyone would say a few Hail Mary's everyday, convert to Catholism and stop the Bible discussion, Pax Romano could thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I was always told that if all Catholics said the Rosary once a day , Russia would convert back to Christianity. Russia is nowChristian, with a lean to the Eastern Rite. That being said, if everyone would say a few Hail Mary's everyday, convert to Catholism and stop the Bible discussion, Pax Romano could thrive.
    And if you tap the heels of your shoes three times, you can go home again

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    And if you tap the heels of your shoes three times, you can go home again
    I just hate to see another faith get press time without equal time for the chosen

I just hate to see another faith get press time without equal time for the chosen
    Of the 76% of American's who claim to be Christian, 25% are Catholic and the other 51% are Christians other then Catholic. I do believe the "chosen" are still the 1.4%.

Of the 76% of American's who claim to be Christian, 25% are Catholic and the other 51% are Christians other then Catholic. I do believe the "chosen" are still the 1.4%.
    God chose the Jewish Children of Abraham, Jesus Christ chose Peter, the Pope, God's word on Earth. Two choices make for chosen

God chose the Jewish Children of Abraham, Jesus Christ chose Peter, the Pope, God's word on Earth. Two choices make for chosen
    Reminds me of a name for a mythical voyage; AC and the homerites

Reminds me of a name for a mythical voyage; AC and the homerites
    Now thats funny, since the homer part is handling the light work

I don't really like admitting that I agree with you mancow, but I think you summed this one up pretty well. I'm not even sure what roy is going on about or who he is making references to. We all know that Glenn has a few, shall we say Southern/German quirks. Glenn is still a good guy.

Maybe Glenn got his feeling hurt and asked roy to take up for him
    You are so full of BS robo it isn't funny. The only time I have ever talked to roy was on the open forum of ARP.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast