Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    219

    CRAIGSLIST AC UNIT FOR SALE

    Reconditioned Unit ready for hook up and enjoy!!!!!! Any takers??? $2OO A REAL BARGAINName:  craigs add.jpg
Views: 1411
Size:  85.1 KB

    Name:  craigs02.jpg
Views: 1395
Size:  91.7 KB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Oregon
    Posts
    27
    LOL I like the unit. Can I see the "Packageunitfax" report before I buy.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Air Tight View Post
    LOL I like the unit. Can I see the "Packageunitfax" report before I buy.

    I actually replied to the add, tried to get down to $150 LOL , the smuach said no it was a high efficient 10 SEER unit, Hey aleast this dude knows about SEER and efficiency.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja500 View Post
    I actually replied to the add, tried to get down to $150 LOL , the smuach said no it was a high efficient 10 SEER unit, Hey aleast this dude knows about SEER and efficiency.
    Should have told him they don't even make a 10 seer residential package anymore.

    By the way what where you doing on craigslist any way. LOL The adult section, maybe. OK, just looking for a massage.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by meoberry View Post
    Should have told him they don't even make a 10 seer residential package anymore.

    By the way what where you doing on craigslist any way. LOL The adult section, maybe. OK, just looking for a massage.

    here you tell him ,I didn't have the heart!! LOL, by the way us HVAC techs deserve a well earned exotic massage after work don't u think.
    Last edited by BaldLoonie; 05-24-2009 at 09:32 PM. Reason: removed e-mail address

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja500 View Post
    here you tell him ,I didn't have the heart!! LOL, by the way us HVAC techs deserve a well earned exotic massage after work don't u think.
    Yeah. Just don't tell the wife. Could be a massage with a ball bat.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    southeast, kansas
    Posts
    67
    I think a little gray primer would really set it off.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    omaha
    Posts
    343

    Smile

    bad part is someone will buy it, then call one of us to install it

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    707

    been there done that

    Quote Originally Posted by johncavh View Post
    bad part is someone will buy it, then call one of us to install it
    Yeah! Be just like awhile back when the remodeled an air force housing project. Man we had those old units pop up everywhere. Just about every one of them was missing reversing valves. Customers where irate because they would have to pay to have reversing valves installed. Or the boards where missing, pressure switches bypassed and on and on.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    41
    There is never a diull moment on craigslist. That unit should be sunk in the ocean!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, Ny
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by jr9701 View Post
    There is never a diull moment on craigslist. That unit should be sunk in the ocean!
    Naw, scrap it and buy a harley...
    Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    4,344
    Quote Originally Posted by atufano View Post
    Naw, scrap it and buy a harley...
    Trading one rattlebox for another eh

    /////running for cover.......

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hurst, Texas, United States
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja500 View Post
    Reconditioned Unit ready for hook up and enjoy!!!!!! Any takers??? $2OO A REAL BARGAINName:  craigs add.jpg
Views: 1411
Size:  85.1 KB

    Name:  craigs02.jpg
Views: 1395
Size:  91.7 KB
    Umm $200 uh.....sounds like a steal...little "freezon" and some oil she'll look as good as new...


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event