Domino's Denver Colorado

Hey guys.

Most of you know that I do mostly National Account Brands work for commercial equipment only. One of my customers is Domino's Corp and they have an interesting position open in the Denver area.

Domino’s Pizza Supply Chain Services in Denver, CO part of a National Supply Chain Services Company is seeking a certified HVAC Technician however there are control systems requirements for their Einstein as well.

I know times are slim but if you are looking for a top knotch position with a solid company Click Here. This should be a great job.

All the best.. -lusker

Thanks for the update. I always like to hear of openings/offerings that are happening. Funny thing is I am sitting in the Denver Airport right now, I could run out for a quick interview. Don't know of anyone right now but if I do I will pass it along.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Lusker View Post
    Hey guys.

Most of you know that I do mostly National Account Brands work for commercial equipment only. One of my customers is Domino's Corp and they have an interesting position open in the Denver area.

Domino’s Pizza Supply Chain Services in Denver, CO part of a National Supply Chain Services Company is seeking a certified HVAC Technician however there are control systems requirements for their Einstein as well.

I know times are slim but if you are looking for a top knotch position with a solid company Click Here. This should be a great job.

All the best.. -lusker
    If it were in Raleigh and I were back on my feet I give it some thought.

is all the pizza you can eat included
    If you help others then you are a Success

Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    If it were in Raleigh and I were back on my feet I give it some thought.

is all the pizza you can eat included
    that's one thing about working with National Brand restaurants... people wonder why you don't want to run out for a snack.